Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Survey: Do you listen to music during the day?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

Do you listen to music during the day? 

Do you use an iPod or something else?

What type of music do you like?

listening to tunes

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TraciH.
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM

I tune in to my favorite radio station online. I like a variety of music but mostly country. Just not the whiney kind.

ariannasmom114
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:20 PM

i listen to music all the time especially when im cleaning and i listen to mostly old r&b and hip hop,and some new stuff

mlg87ok
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Do you listen to music during the day? Sometimes, usually only when I am driving.

Do you use an iPod or something else? I use the radio in the truck or my cell phone.

What type of music do you like? I like a little bit of everything but mostly country.

lilmama800
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I love to listen to music through out the day. Some times I turn on the stereo and start to dance with my son. I do this at least once a day and some times more. I some times listen to my mp3 player and dance around and have fun and clean my house up. I love all kinds of music like Eric Clapton, Hawaiian, classical, hip hop, hick hop everything. you name it and I will listen to it.

singing

legalmom343
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM

If my work computer cooperates I listen to music.  I listen to whatever cds I have on my computer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)