Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Twins -- For The Third Time -- For Florida Parents

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

It's Twins -- For The Third Time -- For Florida Parents

Nick and Kathleen Hinrichsen are raising three sets of twins in Miami. Credit: NBCMiami.com

Nick and Kathleen Hinrichsen must be master multitaskers. Three months ago, the Miami couple welcomed their third set of twins at Broward General Medical Center, where their other four children were also born. Boy-and-girl twins Dylan and Summer joined 3-year-olds Hunter and Chase and 7-year-olds Austin and Tyler.

All three sets of twins were conceived with the aid of fertility treatments, but it's still a rare occurrence -- as is seeing a family of six kids all younger than age 7. And Nick and Kathleen receive plenty of attention for their big brood.

"People are always saying stuff, always coming up, always, you know, taking that turn back and looking again to see, oh my God, or people are pointing," Nick told Miami's NBC news station.

The Hinrichsen's latest arrivals were taped for an episode of TLC's A Baby Story, and according to Dad, these are the last babies for the fast-growing family.

Hmmm, a new TLC show in the works? Your thoughts?

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
soluckyami
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Not really that surprising to me because of the fertility treatments.

BUT, I know this couple who had a set of boy-boy twins, then 3 or 4 years later had ANOTHER set of boy-boy twins. BOTH were concieved WITHOUT any kind of treatment.

Then they went on to have another pregnancy a few years later and it was finally a single baby. It was also a girl! LOL

Lilypie

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)