Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats everyone up to?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:53 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi ladies. I'm a little on the bored side right now so I just thought I'd see what everyone is up to. Right now I'm just relaxing and of course on here lol. And I'm listening to my daughter and her best friend sing Taylor Swift songs and change the lyrics around to some of them. I'm finding it amusing.

Valerie                                  

Mom to Taylor (11.28.93) and Amara (4.18.95)

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mojitomommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:57 PM

My girls LOVE Taylor also !

I am on here playing , watching UCF . Both my girls are in their rooms just playing quietly [ for now] and hubby is playing his guitar .

TLynnB81
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Watching the news and the clock. 

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Sitting in the recliner. Honey and the 3 dogs and cat are all on the couch. The world series game is on. 

SIS213
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:13 PM

WE ARE ALL IN THE FAMILY ROOM WATCHING TV AND I AM ON HERE AND FB... I AM ALMOST READY FOR BED,BEEN A LONG DAY.

GabriellaM
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM

We just got done eating dinner and now the kids are winding down for the night watching Toy Story. :)

Autumn22
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Just got my kids ready for bed.  We're hanging out in my room and watching a show about the plague.

Just settling down... sleepy time is soon.  We went trick-or-treating tonight. :)

For 2000 years doctors looked at the world through the filter (belief) that 'bleeding was therapeutic'. Not until the general education of the public lead people to rebel against this mistake was it corrected. Today many look at the world through the belief that 'vaccines work'. ....

Investigate before you Vaccinate!  Feel free to message me and ask any questions.

All4OneN1forAll
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:18 PM

I'm wasting time on here, trying to keep my mind of my minor surgery tomorrow morning (it's just something that has to be repaired that didn't heal well from my daughter being born :( ick!

momof21993
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:20 PM

fingers crossed your surgery goes well.

Quoting All4OneN1forAll:

I'm wasting time on here, trying to keep my mind of my minor surgery tomorrow morning (it's just something that has to be repaired that didn't heal well from my daughter being born :( ick!

Valerie                                  

Mom to Taylor (11.28.93) and Amara (4.18.95)

AWalker1119
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I'm just sitting here watching TV.  My husband is playing with our dog.  I'm also getting kicked and punched by my unborn daughter as well lol!!

Expecting my first child!!

Lil_ol_me9306
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM

My boys have just finished their dinner.  I'm sat on the couch in the living room, That 70's Show playing in the background.  I've got a massive migraine and seriously considering bed for all three of us very soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)