Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husbands Pumpkin Carving Hobby

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

It is driving me nuts but he is really good! It is all he has done in his free time this last week.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cecilydw
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Wow he does a great job!  I couldn't get mine that clean cut!

cmb121906
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Awesome job husband!! As I was carving my kids' pumpkins, I honeslty thought I could really get into this. There's something about it that is relaxing or something, even though it makes me hand hurt hahaha. What does your husband use to carve them? Anything special?

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Jaxonsmom
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:01 AM

Quoting cmb121906:

Awesome job husband!! As I was carving my kids' pumpkins, I honeslty thought I could really get into this. There's something about it that is relaxing or something, even though it makes me hand hurt hahaha. What does your husband use to carve them? Anything special?

He just really scraps the inside of the pumpkin so it is thin to cut through and takes a long time cutting them.  He has a lot of patience!

truckincowgirl
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:08 AM

Wow. He is really good at it!

Jaxonsmom
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Thanks ladies.....I wont tell him though he knows he is good and it will just add to his ego ;)

JuliaW
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:49 PM

My 5 year old saw them and said they were awesome....I agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)