Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm So Proud of Him

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

My husband, who was a pack and a half a day smoker, kicked the habit cold turkey.

Granted, he got really sick and didn't have the strength or desire to go outside to smoke, but he'd been that way before and went right back to smoking as soon as he got better. This time, he didn't. He's been smoke free for 17 days and we can already tell a difference in our budget. We are saving a lot of money! We've saved almost $80 so far, so what we are going to do is, after the holidays, we are going to put that money into a savings account.

Anyways, I just wanted to publically voice my pride for him.

My Amazing, Wonderful Family!!!

in love
Sarah, wife to Matthew (9/18/08)

toddler boy        toddler girl      baby girl
Mom to Sebastian (7/24/04), Anastasia (7/24/04) and Cailin (8/25/09)

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamafor6
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM

WTG YOUR HUBBY

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Great job hubby! (and soon he will see health benefits as well as the financial.)

mandarose
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I'm very proud of him :)

Jaxonsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:33 AM
AngelCodysMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM

clappingThat is great. I have decided to set a date to quit and I picked this Thursday. I am getting married and can't think of a better day to pick.(Well other than today. But I have to give the pills a few days to get into my system before I can quit.) Hubby will either have to quit with me or smoke outside after that day. That is a very big step you hubby took and you have every right to be proud of him. Just keep reminding him what a great job he's doing and how proud you are. It will help a lot.

boy n girlMommy to Angel Skye & Cody Alexander. Step Mommy to Alexis Roseblowing bubbles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)