Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who has radio stations that start Christmas music 24/7 November 1?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM
  • 3 Replies

The last 2 years we have had at least 2 radio stations that start Christmas music 24/7 on November 1.  I notice this year the main one isn't.  I think so many complained.  I think the day after Thanksgiving is early enough?  What do you think?  I am so sick of the songs by Christmas Day when they start too early.  Another station I didn't listen to last year started Nov. 1 with Christmas music 24/7. 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
iluvcallalilies
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM

One of our stations does and we're listening to it already... ironically we usually listen to CDs in the car EXCEPT Christmas Time and now that Christmas music has started, that's all we're playing. I love it!

wreath

Click to join our group: Christian Celebrations

kltaylor07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:06 PM

i dunno.  if they did i would immediately change it.  i can't STAND a lot of christmas music unless it's the newer stuff and not all that "have a holly jolly chirstmas" stuff.  ha.  the only time that stuff is coming on for me is at parties or the week OF christmas! 

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget the ones who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

ShadowRaven
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 9:18 AM

The last two years we've had a few that started early. I don't know about this year though. The radio in SO's car doesn't get very good reception...there's maybe a handful (if that) of radio stations that come in clearly occasionally. I don't like Christmas music very much, so when they started early, it drove me absolutely ape $h*t lol. I think that the day after Thanksgiving is early enough too.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)