Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Party Based Businesses?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I'm looking at doing something on the side for extra cash but have no idea where to start.  There's so many home based businesses out there! 

Right now I am researching different companies and just need a bit of information first. 

Who do you sell for?  What is the start up cost and what do you get out of it?  What is the compensation?  How much so you get paid for sales and how much do you get from the people you put underneath you?  Is there a minumum that you must sell each month?  

Thanks in advance for the help! 

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BethPrice1345
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I am a Temptations Party Romance Consultant. We sell a wide range of adult romance enhancement products.

The start up cost varies from $99 to $500 depending on the kit you choose. If you are interested I can send you a detailed description of each kit and what all is included as well as any kit sales going on right now. Training material, consultant manual and training DVD are always included as well as catalogs, order forms and other business building material. The rest of the kit will include items to demonstrate. The bigger kit you buy, the more items you get for your demonstration. You will received 50% of the party sales the night of the party. You don't have to wait for a check to be mailed back to you! It is not required that you recruit but if you do you will receive 5% of their sales. There are no sales quotas, monthly minimums, processing fees, meeting requirements or back office fees. They offer a free consultant forum as well as a free homepage. They also have monthly teleclasses that are free. Each year there is a TP conference but you are not required to go.

Please PM me if you are interested!

hartmancrew05
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM

sent you a message. 

Tracy
~You could be making $200-$600 a night with just a couple hours of work!  Find out how.~

cawmom
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I'm a Tupperware consultant and its the best!  You make 25% of what you sell its costa a little more than $100 to start, you get great free product and extras like trips, money, cars oh how the list goes on.

in my average month I make about $800 thats about 3 hours of work for me. I get my money up front no waiting for checks.

for more information email me at shanon@my.tupperware.ca 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)