Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH......I need some advice about baby's daddy....This is pretty long sorry.PIOG

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM
  • 0 Replies

My second message to Misha and her reply.

It has been 2 weeks since I wrote you last. I was wondering if you've gotten the chance to talk to Anthony. We got all the paper work ready so now he has 2 options. I have a paper that I can send to him, he'll have to go to a notary and sign it in front of them(banks usually have notaries.) And then he will need to send it back to me. His rights would be gone after that and my husand would adopt James. His other option would be to come out to CA where we are and go to court. If he wants to do that there will be an investigation of where ever he lives by CPS and if him by the police. It's ultimately up to him but if I don't hear back in the next couple of weeks I'm going to ile for child support and let them find him. Please get back to me ASAP with his decision. Thank you again for your help.

Raven

My brother said you can put him on child support but he will never sign over his rights because antavious(James) is his son and always will be wether you like it or not. You have no right to leave and come back 2 years later asking for child support. Its obvious that your not too happy and now you wana take it out on him. Why would you do that. You left in a negative way and now you're back being just as negative why don't you just go away you know all the shit anthony has been through and now this bull shit you impossible but whatever.

This last one is my letter to her after her reply. I haven't sent it yet any help would be appreciated. I am so upset right now I don't know If I was thinking straight so please put your input good or bad!!

I just want to clear up a few things. First of all I didn't EVER tell him he couldn't see James he chose not to call or come by or write. He knew where I was and I didn't leave my mom's house until March of this year so he had plenty of time to try and he never did. Second of all, I'm not doing this because I want his money. I want James to have my husband's last name because my husband is his father. I am very happy with our relationship and my life I just want to make it easier on everyone by having James have our last name and my husband having the rights to him so we can make decisions for him. Finally, I did NOT leave in a negative way! Your brother punched me in my face while I was driving the last day I saw him. I was sick of him not working, not helping me with James, cheating on me, and most of all physically abusing me. I left him but never told him he couldn't be part of James' life. He made that decision for himself and I have no pity for him at all about his life because he made choices that put him where ever he is now. I just want you to understand all of that and you can let him know that I will be filing the paper work to start the court process soon so expect a letter about it at his mom's house.

Raven

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)