Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brutal Honesty, What Would YOU Think?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM
  • 12 Replies

If you saw us

Ashley, Loving Mommy To Dallas and Fiancee To Howard

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
c_lynn08
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM

You and your little brother are really cute.

[my opinion you look very young]

taias_ma
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:31 PM

well looking at these photos I think, aw look at that proud mama and her sweet little man! If I saw you in person and you were holding him the same way, I would think the same thing. why?

Verarose
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I would think you are a very young mother 19-22, who looks nice, maybe a little shy. 

Domzmom2005
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I would think...aaawww what a cute lil man, she is a lucky momma

baby

baby

CoeyG
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I see a very young looking mom and her favorite guy. 

matswife2023
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Thanks, I made this post because many people think I'm his sister IRL.  I do look so young too ugh lol.

Ashley, Loving Mommy To Dallas and Fiancee To Howard

luckycalifornia
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Something about the hair...pix where its shorter I think mom and her baby boy, where it's longer I think, oh big sister.  I don't know what it is about the hair that makes me think that, but it does.  I always get a hard time because I look about 19/20 and I'm 28, so I always get "looks" but I ignore them anyway. :)

ColtsFan1912
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:21 PM

hehe i hear ya. i look young too. :)

Quoting matswife2023:

Thanks, I made this post because many people think I'm his sister IRL.  I do look so young too ugh lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers\
"They dont have to understand you, be still, wait & know, I understand you,.. .i love you please see & believe again" Flyleaf
Mom4Fish
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:24 PM

I look young too but in my opinion you do look young but not too young to have a kid. I would think how lucky you are to have such a handsome son.

ForeverInLove
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Quoting matswife2023:

Not trying to sound rude, but lighten up the bangs... meaning, not so thick. Thick bangs make almost anyone look young. Also, try some layers... tlak to a local beautician about hair styles that are easily kept that can help make you appear more your age, or older than your age... i do't know how old you are. lol.

Btw, you have a beautiful son there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)