Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tupperware?????

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

anyone sell it??? or know anyone who does??? i am thinking of doing it has a side job well being a sahm any advivce??

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
scoutmomof3innc
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:16 PM

If I could find someone who sells it, I have several things i need replaced as they are broken or have been lost. 

Beth B in Western NC

ForeverInLove
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I think my sister-in-law still sells it, but you could go to the website for it (tupperware . com) and find a sales-rep who is local to you. The site can also give you some good information about it as well.

ajh629
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM

there are tons of direct sales, homebased business opportunitites out there...you need to really research them and find the one that best suits you and your family situation...i have been involved with my homebased business for 3 years and i love it but i really am a hobbyist...if i don't meet the quarterly minimum with actual sales then i purchase the products on my own just so that i can stay active...

as for tupperware...my sister in law did it for awhile and ultimately quit.  she did well at the beginning but the thing about tupperware is that it is expensive stuff and it lasts forever (my mom has a set that is older than i am...) so once you have all the tupperware that you need then really what are you going to do...so there is little in the way of repeat business...

i think that the best businesses involved consumable products, personally...also you have to think about the company and what they are asking you to put in in order to start your business...some are more than others.also...consider home parties...most of these are evenings and weekends...do you have a pool of good friends who will support you by throwing your first few parties? 

good luck!

MO3611
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I am a Tupperware Consultant and have been for the past year and a half.  I love what I do.  If Tupperware is your passion and you love the product then do it and sign.

In any home business , in order to succeed, you have to have a passion for it!  Yes, Tupperware, does last forever, that is why you have to get out in the community an find new customers!  In any business, it is very rare that business just comes to you (although from time to time this does happen)...you have to get out there and work it!

The money with Tupperware is in the home parties!  I have seen many people be in this business for the past 20 years or so and are still being successful.

You get out of it what you put into it and a home business takes alot of dedication and work but it is well, worth it when you are making money and being home with your kids.

Stop by my profile....I have some info about Tupperware there and feel free to pm me with any questions you might have.

Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)