Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm being sabotoged!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

so, we all have bad days at work or at home or whatever....  well, last month, right before my period, i woke up in a bad mood... i had a gut feeling that i shouldnt go to work, but i went anyway, and from there it was all downhill... everything went wrong... after work, i was still pissed, so i logged on to FB and wrote a little note just to vent my frustrations.... i never used any name or anything like that... i just bitched about my day. that was all... this girl at my work (who will most likely get deleted from my FB after this) printed the note at brought it into work to show my boss... well, my boss didnt say anything, and she had plenty of opportunities to do so... but at the same time, this girl is seriously trying to ruin me! WTF!!! everyone saw the blog, and no one said anything... so that part doesnt bother me... its the fact that this girl is seriously acting so immature.... trying to cause drama that i dont need... i cant quit.... but at the same time, i have been wanting to for a while... but with no degree im kinda stuck....

well... thanks for listening to my rant... any comments would be welcomed... just dont yell at me for posting it online where everyone can see it... i know that was kinda dumb... but at the same time, if i post something, its because i want people to know how im feeling... what you do with the info is on you...

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Dawnness
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 4:59 AM

It wasn't dumb to post it. You just needed to vent. This girl is the one who is in the wrong.  The fact that your boss & co-workers haven't said anything tells me they either A) could care less about the blog or B) are annoyed, but prefer to mature about it and ignore it.

If this girl keeps shit up, I would approach your boss. You could even lead with an apology about the blog, but explain how this girl is giving you a difficult time over it. If you have some kind of solid proof like inter office emails...save them and let your boss see them if they ask.

As for not having a degree....my DH has an associates degree in electronics...and can't find a job at all. He's applied to about 60 different places in the last year, had 4 interviews and all of them said stuff like "Not qualified enough" or "over qualified"  (Seriously, how can you be over qualified to push carts, stock shelves, or move boxes around in a factory??" 

Having a degree can backfire on you if don't get just the right one, even if you go for one that looks good for now, by the time you get out it could be more trouble than it's worth.  Not trying to discourage you from getting a degree....just saying think about which one to go for, if you decided to try.

Wife to Scott, Mommy to Jander, & TTC #2 

in loveboy kissing momttc

momsbreak5654
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 5:03 AM

I would just delete her from my friends list and call it a day.  If your boss hasnt approached you, it means he really doesnt care about your post enough to address it and your "friend" just made herself look stupid.  Let it go:)

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy.  I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate,.  It is above all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some diffference that you lived at all~Leo Rosten

Silverroseabell
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 6:02 AM

the girl obviously thinks that you are better at the job then she is, why would else would she want to bring you down, just smile at her and get your head down and show your boss really how brilliant you are!! Just me that's the best revenge you'll ever do. B-j  

Take it easy peace out :-)

praisinghim2day
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:49 AM

This chick sounds like the little tattle tale on the playground in 3rd grade that nobody wanted to play with.  Spoiled, selfish and immature with a sense of entitlement! lol  Forget her.  Your boss obviously sees her the same way... drama mama! :)  Chin up.  The first ammendment is a wonderful thing.  At least you didn't name any names. ;)  Think maybe she just has a guilty conscience??

teacup714
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM

i think the funny part about this is that i have more seniority and such over her... i work at a subway.... so no interoffice emails or anything like that... my boss doesnt care cuz she was acting like nothing even happened... same with my other coworkers who saw the blog... i love the fact that she is trying to get to me... it kinda had me a little bummed yesterday, but i woke up this morning with a whole new outlook on it... YES... i am better than her... she walks around with this know it all attitude, and when ever someone tries to offer a tip on something... she looks at you and rolls her eyes... i have caught her so many times doing things wrong, and its to the point where she wont listen to me, so i have to go to my boss... and even then... she doesnt listen!but thats ok... karma is a bitch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)