Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hair Opinions Needed ASAP!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I need ideas please!  I wear my hair the same way every day, with tons of hairspray, it's thick and looks like straw, I HATE IT!  Want a change!  Here are a few pics of me recently,post pics, ideas, anything you want please.  Much appreciated!

Ashley, Loving Mommy To Dallas and Fiancee To Howard

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ethanlovesmama
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Maybe you could change your bangs to the side swept style. You could maybe try parting your hair on the side. I would suggest you get one of those asymmetrical haircuts that are really popular now a days. You'd also look good with a LOB (Long Bob). Definately ask your stylist to flat iron in and post some pics. I'm curious to see how it turns out!

BabyJae
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM

I think you would look  good with your hair longer with lots of layers. Add some pieces! and maybe get rid of the bang or get side swept bangs. Right now I think your face is getting lost in the bangs you have right now.

shoegirl01
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I think you need to loose the bangs and do soemthing like kate gosslin.  That would be cute!

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

mrsmilander
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I think the bangs are totally wrong for your face shape. With your facial structure, you should definitely do side swept bangs and short hair! Do something with layers and a little longer in the front that angles down. Kind of like Kate Gosselin like others said but not like her most recent haircut because its screwed up.This one below is a good one of her. and the second one is one a little more like Victoria Beckham but could work on you too!

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/infphoto_989611.jpg

http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2009/05/29/img-article---hrabi-gosselin-hair_200112341959.jpg

Pregnancy ticker

Happily Married since October 12, 2006

I am a pro-life, anti-gun, anti-war, pro-spanking, pro-CIO,pro-circumcision, bi-sexual but monogamous, emergency & planned c-section, pro-cosleeping, breastfeeding, anti-cloth diaper, depression battling, anxiety battling, stay at home, online schooling, redheaded, opinionated mommy! If you don't like it, click your damn heels together, say "i need a life" and get over it!

623Mexicana
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 11:29 PM

praisinghim2day
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:51 AM

As a stylist: Definitely agreeing with this!  This is called the diagonal forward.  If you have thick hair like you say, then the stacking in the back will be all the cuter! :)  Also agreeing with the side bang. 

Quoting 623Mexicana:

Xoella
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I would grow your bangs a lot longer and do a side bang..then i would get your hair long layers it would look really cute...the bangs do not do well for your face what so ever..too thick and too much.. (sorry). Good luck and please post your new do on here so we can see...

matswife2023
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:53 PM

bump! I got it cut

Ashley, Loving Mommy To Dallas and Fiancee To Howard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)