Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miley Cyrus' tour bus was overturned today south of Richmond killing one/injures 9

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 7 Replies

Miley Cyrus tour bus overturns in US, killing 1

By DENA POTTER, Associated Press Writer Dena Potter, Associated Press Writer - 2 hrs 42 mins ago

DINWIDDIE, Va. - One person was killed Friday when a tour bus belonging to Miley Cyrus overturned, but the 16-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was not on board, Virginia State Police said.

Sgt. Thomas Molnar said the bus overturned around 8:15 a.m. about 40 miles (65 kilometers) south of Richmond.

One of the other nine passengers had minor injuries. Police would not identify those aboard.

A wrecker arrived late Friday morning to haul away the black-and-maroon luxury tour bus, which was on its side in a ditch off the highway where it had apparently skidded for several hundred feet.

According to Miley Cyrus' Web site, the pop singer is scheduled to perform Sunday in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Miley Cyrus is the daughter of country star Billy Ray Cyrus, who also appears on the family friendly sitcom "Hannah Montana."

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
baby1love
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Yep and she died apparently the other day as well ......

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM

wow, I live in Richmond and i had not heard this. Granted at 8:15 spongebob was on the tv and we were getting ready for school.The only big thing was a tractor trailer that had overturned a few days ago.  Wonder what caused the accident.   Here is coverage from our local news, my speakers are broken and i can't hear it but...

http://www.nbc12.com/global/category.asp?c=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=15149&topVideoCatNoB=135440&topVideoCatNoC=136187&topVideoCatNoD=136183&topVideoCatNoE=154626&clipId=3225256&topVideoCatNo=15094&topVideoCatNo=15094&autoStart=true&clipId=4319232

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM

how did it get overturned?

skisbufly1
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM

no she didn't

Quoting baby1love:

ashleykilleen
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM

I must have missed that! i will have to google it. 

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

Wow2boyz
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 5:55 PM

huh??

baby1love
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:14 PM

LOL I know she didn't die !!!!! It was all over the internet as RUMORS the other day . I was being sarcastic !!

Quoting skisbufly1:

no she didn't

Quoting baby1love:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)