Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

things you did as a child

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:17 PM
  • 12 Replies

im bored so wanting to hear some stories that you did as a child .

My mom just told me that when i was learning to write me name, i went outside and wrote it on the side of the house and then blamed it on my little bro was about 3 yrs old. which i believe my name is still on the side of the house after 20 some years.

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners and OKC Thunder. I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman.Oklahoma born and bred!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajswenson
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:20 PM

My childhood best friend was a neighbor boy.  well we loved to play in the empty lots around our houses.  When they were building a house on one of them we got mad that they were taking "our" play yard, so we broke all the windows with rocks.  I think we were about 6 or so...oops.

itscool2recycle
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:21 PM

once i eaves-dropped on my mother and her girlfriends chatting when i was supposed to be in bed, they were talking about there best sexual experiences...i will never think the same again about whipped cream...or kitchens.. 

skinsfan26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

oh my.

Quoting itscool2recycle:

once i eaves-dropped on my mother and her girlfriends chatting when i was supposed to be in bed, they were talking about there best sexual experiences...i will never think the same again about whipped cream...or kitchens.. 

Im a mom that loves to HUNT, FISH. Cheering on my Redskins and Sooners and OKC Thunder. I aint afraid to get dirty. I love driving my 4x4 Blazer in the mud.Im 100% Redneck woman.Oklahoma born and bred!

skinsfan26
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM

lol. did ya get in trouble for it?

Quoting ajswenson:

My childhood best friend was a neighbor boy.  well we loved to play in the empty lots around our houses.  When they were building a house on one of them we got mad that they were taking "our" play yard, so we broke all the windows with rocks.  I think we were about 6 or so...oops.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM

I was about 4 or 5, and we went down to see Grandma. Mother and baby sister were in the house, me and brother were outside playing hide & seek. He was about 7. I jumped in the Cadillac, and did something, because it started rolling backwards. My brother jumped in through the window and off we went, backwards, down the driveway, across the street, and into the garage across the street. "Into" as in CRASH! 

ColtsFan1912
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM

I remmeber i was about. . .11 years old i think . . & we went sledding at this park. It was a pretty big hill with trees on the sides of it. ..i was the first one down. ..& i forgot how to steer (wooden sled). ..i sledded into the trees. I dont remember hitting, but i hit a branch of a huge pine tree. It knocked me out for a bit because the next thing i recall was my dad standing over me yelling my name. he helped me up the hill (yeah i know . as a medical person i probalby would of called 911 considering there could of been a spine injury). ..anyways. i remmeber my sister who was 5 at the time getting mad cause she wouldn't get to go sledding lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers\
"They dont have to understand you, be still, wait & know, I understand you,.. .i love you please see & believe again" Flyleaf
ajswenson
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:04 PM

We had to walk down there and apologize...I don't remember who, if it was the builders or the owners! What's funny is I live across the street from where I grew up and the original family still lives in the house...I wonder if they remember?

Quoting skinsfan26:

Quoting ajswenson:

ajswenson
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

oooops

Quoting EireLass:

I was about 4 or 5, and we went down to see Grandma. Mother and baby sister were in the house, me and brother were outside playing hide & seek. He was about 7. I jumped in the Cadillac, and did something, because it started rolling backwards. My brother jumped in through the window and off we went, backwards, down the driveway, across the street, and into the garage across the street. "Into" as in CRASH! 

Baby_Mama02
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM

when i was four my mom had my little brother Issaic...i hated him alot because he got all the attention..(this is what my mom told me when i was older) so i took him out of his crib when he was 3 months old and put him in one of those hampers that are wood with the lid and walked away. My mom heard him screaming and found him in there..she freaked out and asked me why i did it and i told her he smelled and needed to get washed!!! lol...she beat me with a belt...haha...

Momma of Two..One On The WaY!!  Binky Loving..Bottle Feeding..Spanking when naughty...Disposable Diaper wearing..(no Shots MOmMa!!)

skinsfan26
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM

lol.

Quoting ajswenson:

We had to walk down there and apologize...I don't remember who, if it was the builders or the owners! What's funny is I live across the street from where I grew up and the original family still lives in the house...I wonder if they remember?

Quoting skinsfan26:

Quoting ajswenson:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)