Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Little People Big World fans? Last night's show

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:48 PM
  • 11 Replies

Wow, I knew their marriage was in real trouble but when Amy talked at the end of the show that told the tale.  It was sad but I wasn't surprised at what she said. 

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seashore29
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I do not watch this show anymore. Does it not seem funny that families who have a show on tlc are having martial problems. Look at John &Kate plus 8. I think having this media exposure hurts these families. I wuld not be suprised to hear that are going to get divorced.

NadiasMommy427
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:37 PM

That is the dumbest show!!! 

Elyce225
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:38 PM

I love their family, what happened?

AProsser
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM

We use to watch the show but its been many months since Ive seen an episode. My cousin whos a little person knows them quite well threw LP (little people) conventions and said that  Amy has always been real mean and rude to Matt and that there marriage has been on the outs for many years but that they have kept it together for the kids and such. I told my cousin " Well to bad Im not about 15 years older and wasnt married cause I would diff hook up with Matt. lol :) Hes a very sweet guy. Anyways Ill have to watch tonight and catch the last episode

baby girltoddler girlin love *My Beautiful Family*

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Amy pretty much said their marriage is falling apart. She was crying and it was just her talking to the camera.  Every show this season has shown what a mess their marriage is in.  Amy is way too hard on Matt and Matt doesn't feel like part of the family at times.  I can't remember the actual things she said.  If was the very end of the 2nd show last night so watch it next week.  They always show this weeks shows next week an hour early before the new episodes. 

Quoting Elyce225:

I love their family, what happened?

Mamie_85
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM

pretty sure the only TLC family that won't divorce will be the Duggars. They'll be on baby number 30 and happy as clams lol

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Interesting!!!! 

Quoting AProsser:

We use to watch the show but its been many months since Ive seen an episode. My cousin whos a little person knows them quite well threw LP (little people) conventions and said that  Amy has always been real mean and rude to Matt and that there marriage has been on the outs for many years but that they have kept it together for the kids and such. I told my cousin " Well to bad Im not about 15 years older and wasnt married cause I would diff hook up with Matt. lol :) Hes a very sweet guy. Anyways Ill have to watch tonight and catch the last episode

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I love watching the show but I don't like Matt because I think he is all about himself and not the family but I think that they marriage has always have problems and not we are starting to see it more.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I love Matt and can't stand Amy.  I think people are pretty much pro Matt or pro Amy.  I think Amy is so rude to Matt all the time he doesn't want to be around here or the family. 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I love watching the show but I don't like Matt because I think he is all about himself and not the family but I think that they marriage has always have problems and not we are starting to see it more.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

I love Matt and can't stand Amy.  I think people are pretty much pro Matt or pro Amy.  I think Amy is so rude to Matt all the time he doesn't want to be around here or the family. 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

even if she is rude to him that's no reason not to be around your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)