Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll: Have you been to Disneyland or Disney World?

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: I have been to . . .

Options:

Disneyland.

Disney World.

Both Disneyland and Disney World.

Neither but I want to go.

Neither and I have no interest in going.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 68

View Results

What's your favorite thing about Disney vacations?  

travel

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I've only been to Disney World and we are taking the kids with my brother and his family and my parents next November.  There will be 10 of us going and I can't wait:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
lilblufrog
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:13 PM

I have been to Disney World twice. My husband has been to Disney Land. We are taking our daughter to Disney World in March. There will be 9 of us going;)

I am a emergency c-section, extended formula feeding, cloth/disposable diapering, extended rear facing, sign language teaching, miscarriage survivor (x2), mama to a miracle baby girl who has 2 middle names! (11-19-07)

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Been to both but the last time I went to Disneyland I was 8 years old so that was 40 years ago. 

YoungMommy182
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM

were saving up to go when the kids are a lot older

callalily417
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:19 PM

It was just me and my hubby when we went. The best part was Epcot and MGM. We did NOT like Magic Kingdom. More for the kiddies. I liked Universal Studios a lot more.

The next time we go, I would like to stay at one of their resorts. I like that they are themed. 

Pregnancy ticker

Lynette
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:19 PM

DH and I went to Disneyland before we had kids.  My dream vaction would be Disney World w/ the kids in a few years

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 3 and 7 and a baby girl born 1/14/09 at home.  Living in WI. 

dynastysmommy
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM

I LOVE Disneyland!! We're going for DD B-day on the 12th of this month. It's her second time.

lilyrose73
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:23 PM

When we moved to FL last year, we bought an annual pass, so we have been there 10 times in the last year.  I love Magic Kingdom, especially the parade and fireworks at night and when they have "magic" hours where the park is open until 2 AM... Favorite rides at magic kingdom... Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Thunder Mountain Railroad... my favorite ride in all of Disney is "Soarin'" at Epcot.  Now you made me want to renew our annual passes LOL... We LOVE Disney!!! 

Champions find a way... Losers find an excuse

Peanutx3
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM

We have booked our next Disneyland trip for the first week of February.  We figured our kids are the perfect age for it.  They will have so much fun.

CoeyG
by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I've been to both parks.  My favorite part of them is that I can be the kid that I am without having to explain myself.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)