Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you pee....?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:55 AM
  • 22 Replies

In the shower?

Just curious...do any of you ladies, or your hubbies pee in the shower? lol

Angelica Jade 10*25*07        Damien Michael 6*13*09

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I'm hearing George Costanza from Seinfeld. 

Kyliees_mommy08
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:09 PM

yuppers

hockeymomsue64
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM
Sure do.
KallmeKrazee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM

No!!!

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM

We both do. But I pee as soon as water hits me. Not avoidable. Don't matter if I went 2 seconds before.

Swimming gets interesting. I have to partiall submerge and get out to go pee at least 15 times before I can actually get in the water.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:30 PM

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

We both do. But I pee as soon as water hits me. Not avoidable. Don't matter if I went 2 seconds before.

Swimming gets interesting. I have to partiall submerge and get out to go pee at least 15 times before I can actually get in the water.

What do you do at the beach?

Kassie09
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Yes.When you have to pee,I pee..

blinkie_ilovemygirlspink.gifblinkie_happilymarried_pink.giffullmom.gif image by Venus853

Autumn22
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I used to but not anymore.  I give my kids a bath in that bathtub w/out really cleaning it each time I take a shower... so, no, it grosses me out now.  haha.

I'm a single mother of 3 small children - Pregnant w/the 3rd. I am a non-vaccinating (ask me why), breastfeeding, non-circumcising (it's HIS choice!) sling wearing, bed sharing, organic lovin, Dora watching (it's their fave), spanking when needed, stressed out mommy and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. <3 

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I don't I think it's nasty because my kids take their baths in that tub and I only clean it once a week. Their father on the other hand is notorious for peeing in the shower. He says it's fine because he can aim it straight down the drain... it pisses me off... I mean the toilet is RIGHT there!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Like to clean? Need to clean? Join my group!

Getting Clean & Staying Clean!

CARA2008
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting ColtonKeatonMom:

What do you do at the beach?

I went to the river with my brother and sister in law and she mentioned she had to pee so bad she couldnt waitt oget in the water and swim out a ways. (long drive to the river and she was pregnant at the time) I was like "WOA WHAT? YOU PEE IN THE WATER????????? They claim everyone does it. I didnt get in then and havent gotten in since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)