Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Birthday to me :P

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM
  • 3 Replies

My birthday isn't until the 22nd, but can't the state think of a better birthday present than YOU having to spend 50 bucks buying little stickers for your tags?  lol.  Damn them.

I know some countries give money to people who have babies.  Are there any countries that give you birthday money every year?  Just curious.  Ya never know!

I'm a single mother of 3 small children - Pregnant w/the 3rd. I am a non-vaccinating (ask me why), breastfeeding, non-circumcising (it's HIS choice!) sling wearing, bed sharing, organic lovin, Dora watching (it's their fave), spanking when needed, stressed out mommy and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. <3 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Almost a Christmas baby!!  I was born on Easter Sunday. 

margroc
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I live in one of those countries where you get money for babies - now it's a child tax credit though.  But unfortunately - nothing for birthdays.  I just celebrated mine - it's $74 for my plate stickers here PLUS I had to get an e-test (we have to have environmental testing done on our cars here every two years) that was $40.  Happy Birthday to me!  LOL

Edited to add: Happy Birthday!  :)

A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate.  - Pierre E. Trudeau

SunnyJoJo
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Happy early birthday!!

On mine I got pushed out of bed because my then husband didn't want to get up with the baby. Literally pushed out of bed. I'd take some birthday money. lol!

Men are the most horrible creatures honey, they will ruin your life you mark my words...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)