• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you go #2?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: how often do you go #2?

Options:

more than once a day

once a day

once every 2 days

less than once every 2 days

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

Yes I am asking this question! I am just curious because someone said it is healthy to go at least once a day, so I am wondering how often peopla actually go! I will tell you I used to go once every 3 days, now i go more than once a day... not that you wanted to knwo that, but i am wondering now. Yea i know, who asks this kind of question right?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kays_Mama06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Ideally, 3 times a day is what is supposed to be best for your body. If you eat healthy and such, this should be what you're doing.

I go at least once a day. Sometimes twice. Morning and afternoon. And morning I mean like 7am. I hate it but that's what my body is now used to.  

acissejessica
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:35 AM

yea my body is on a similar schedule! I wake up to go! Ugh how annoying!

Quoting Kays_Mama06:

Ideally, 3 times a day is what is supposed to be best for your body. If you eat healthy and such, this should be what you're doing.

I go at least once a day. Sometimes twice. Morning and afternoon. And morning I mean like 7am. I hate it but that's what my body is now used to.  

Elyce225
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I go once every 4 days-ish. If I get lucky I go once every three days. My body has been like this since I can remember. I can't imagine poo'ing three times a day, thats a lot of s**t.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I am an every other day or even 3 day person.  Dh can go 4-5 times a day.  I am sorry but I think he is weird.  Its almost on command, ha ha.  He can go and 30 minutes later go again.  I just don't see how and he stays in there 20 minutes.  I am in an out in a couple minutes or I get up. 

Kays_Mama06
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Quoting Elyce225:

I go once every 4 days-ish. If I get lucky I go once every three days. My body has been like this since I can remember. I can't imagine poo'ing three times a day, thats a lot of s**t.

Does it hurt when you do go? Not trying to get personal but that seems kinda painful..

heidi37217
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I wish I could go everyday. I might go a week at a time it's not very comfortable. I take vitamins and drink about 3 liters of water a day. I don't know why I can't go regularly.

BabyJae
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM
I have irratable bowel syndrome. Which cause me to be constipated alot and have pain in my stomach. If I am lucky I go once a day but usually it can b a couple days before I go. Everyone is different though. I eat until I get full I never over eat and I think maybe that's why I only go about once a day when i am going normal. I don't have as much to poop out. Lol. I think people that eat alot and probably over eat tend to go to the bathroom more.
Elyce225
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM

No it doesn't hurt at all. And you would think it would be a lot too but its just a regular amount. When I'm pregnant it hurts though, the prenatals make my poo super hard so when I poop every four days(sometimes once a week when pregnant) it hurts really bad. Being pregnant is really hard on my butt(hemorrhoids etc), my last pregnancy ended up in an emergency c-section due to butt surgery that went wrong the day before.

Haha it's so embarrassing.

Quoting Kays_Mama06:

Quoting Elyce225:

I go once every 4 days-ish. If I get lucky I go once every three days. My body has been like this since I can remember. I can't imagine poo'ing three times a day, that's a lot of s**t.

Does it hurt when you do go? Not trying to get personal but that seems kinda painful..

KallmeKrazee
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Usually 2-3 times a day, which is healthy. My son and husband are the same way. We also take probiotics and eat a lot of fibrous foods.

acissejessica
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM

my husband goes a bunch of times a day but he works in a freezer so his body metabolizes differently

I'm Slow

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

Jessica, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)