Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Don't borrow from tomorrow"

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

This is something that I've been thinking today that's helping me not freak out.  I think I have anxiety issues.  Anyway, I'm nervous about going back to work in a few months and how everything is going to play out.  My daughter starts Kindergarten next year... my kids will be in daycare... I'll be working.  I just don't see how it's all going to work out.  What if I work a shift where I can't take her to school?  Who will do it?  Ugghhh...

What do you working, single mom's do?  Or just a working mom. :)

I'm a single mother of 3 small children - Pregnant w/the 3rd. I am a non-vaccinating (ask me why), breastfeeding, non-circumcising (it's HIS choice!) sling wearing, bed sharing, organic lovin, Dora watching (it's their fave), spanking when needed, stressed out mommy and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. <3 

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
heidi37217
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:20 PM

I can honestly say that I have been blessed with family that helps me so much when it comes to care for my children. Anytime I needed someone to get my kiddos from school for me my mom was right there to get them and take them home for me.

Do you have any family that could assist you with getting the kids?

In Jan. I start school full time and will continue to work my full time job. I had to put school off until my son started Kindergarden now that he is on I'm back to it. Try and find a job that works around your schedule. If you talk to your employer before hand they can try and work with you on that.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I tapped into parents of my kids friends for help. They were awesome. They always said if they were driving past my place, and my kid needed a ride.....never a problem. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)