Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UNGRATEFUL LITTLE HEATHENS!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM
  • 13 Replies

oH, thats just my kids I am talking about......We started today with putting a little something in their stockings and we will do that till christmas..well...they got home from school and ran to their stockings and they were all happy till.......................................

My dd saw that my ds got a "starwars figurine" and she got "gold fishy in colors"....she threw a fit...well he gets a toy and I don't....well after a few moments she settled down and came back into the family room and saw her sister eating her goldfish and she threw another tizzy..and said....FINE...GO AHEAD AND EAT THEM ALL...I DON'T LIKE THEM ANYWAY...and she is crying and locked herself in her room...

Maybe I should not be so nice and do the "stocking thing" what do you think?

It's the Cafe..and thats where its happening!

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

come and join the fun......and you thought the Newcomers group was fun...Ha...

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mizzbranch
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

did your other kids complain? if not then let them have their stockings. maybe next time she will appreciate it.

Ann7227
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I thought I was the only one with Ungrateful Heathens. lol

Forget-me-not
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Although I think it was wrong for her to throw a fit in the first place, I do not understand why you allowed her sister to eat her goldfish while she was in the other room. To me it sounds like it was being rubbed in face. If you were not going to allow her to have them you should have taken them away.

Jennifer, Crunchy Student Midwife, Wife and mother to Hannah 13, Abby 8 and  Liam born June 15 2009

maciymommieof3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Oh Happy Day :)

not just me!

Quoting Ann7227:

I thought I was the only one with Ungrateful Heathens. lol

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

maciymommieof3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Oh, she was allowed to have them...and I was in the Kitchen and did not know that her sister got into them....I yelled at her sister after I saw that!

Quoting Forget-me-not:

Although I think it was wrong for her to throw a fit in the first place, I do not understand why you allowed her sister to eat her goldfish while she was in the other room. To me it sounds like it was being rubbed in face. If you were not going to allow her to have them you should have taken them away.

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

Elyce225
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:54 PM

My nephew is ungrateful. He gets a lot of presents and the little f**ker has enough balls to turn to my mom and say "this is all I get, should've saved your money". If I was her I would've taken all of his presents and gave them away.

PS my mom has custody of my nephew and is his legal guardian.

Responding to your situation I think its great that her sister ate the goldfish. Showed her huh, at least someone appreciated it. Just to be an ass I would put goldfish in her stocking everyday now.

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:20 PM

It was wrong of her to throw a tantrum.

However, it was also wrong IMO to be THAT inequitable in what were in the stockings.

I would agree that goldfish crackers do not stand up to a toy.....

Maybe just try to be equitable in the future???

QPPK
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM

don't put presents in the stockings until christmas eve night, isn't that what santa does, fill the stockings? I am confused of why u are putting things in there in the first place and then letting see the presents and not wrapping them and letting them eat them

maciymommieof3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:26 PM

ha ha ha....don't think that thought has not  crossed my mind....LOL

Quoting Elyce225:

My nephew is ungrateful. He gets a lot of presents and the little f**ker has enough balls to turn to my mom and say "this is all I get, should've saved your money". If I was her I would've taken all of his presents and gave them away.

PS my mom has custody of my nephew and is his legal guardian.

Responding to your situation I think its great that her sister ate the goldfish. Showed her huh, at least someone appreciated it. Just to be an ass I would put goldfish in her stocking everyday now.

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

maciymommieof3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM

You have a very good point.....but the goldfish crackers were all decked out in christmas colors and looked very exciting.....UPDATE.....she apologized about half an hour ago and told me she loved her little gift....

but I do agree with what you said...thanks.

Quoting YuppyMom:

It was wrong of her to throw a tantrum.

However, it was also wrong IMO to be THAT inequitable in what were in the stockings.

I would agree that goldfish crackers do not stand up to a toy.....

Maybe just try to be equitable in the future???

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)