• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you Pro Life or Pro Choice? (take the poll)

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM
  • 157 Replies

Poll

Question: are you pro life or pro choice...or if there is...other?

Options:

pro life

pro choice

other...explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 207

View Results

feel free to add anything you like :)

It's the Cafe..and thats where its happening!

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

come and join the fun......and you thought the Newcomers group was fun...Ha...

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lil_ol_me9306
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Pro-choice completely!!  Though I have never had an abortion myself and don't see it in the future, a woman has a right to decide whether or not she wants to become a mother.

maciymommieof3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM

what's other???? explain!

It's the Cafe..and thats where its happening!

Join us at The Cafe

Cafe Group Mod

come and join the fun......and you thought the Newcomers group was fun...Ha...

Do you love Christmas?

check this out.

IhartU
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:35 PM

I am other- I'm Pro-BORN. Take care of the children that are already here; give them love and hope and decent parenting and slowly abortion will fade away. 

KairisMama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Quoting Lil_ol_me9306:

Pro-choice completely!!  Though I have never had an abortion myself and don't see it in the future, a woman has a right to decide whether or not she wants to become a mother.

Same here. Pregnancy shouldn't be forced onto anyone. Choices should always be available should pregnancy occur.

Kairi       

gulfcoastmom4
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Pro choice, woman should always have the right to decide whatis best for their bodies.

SheWoman
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:17 PM

PRO-LIFE!

Nancy,  Mom to Anastacia and Molly

FooLynRoo
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I hate how they term it pro life and  pro choice, and i hate that all you "sensible" women go along with it.

Just because someone supports a womans choice over her own body DOES NOT make them ANTI LIFE.

I am Pro Life and Pro choice.

Abortion is NOT something I would suggest or condone to ANYONE, but that's ME and my opinion is NOT MORE important than anyone else's. And I have NO SAY how another person should live their lives.

To those who are so called "Pro life" where do YOU draw the line at where someone else can dictate what you can and cannot do to your own body.

What if a law were to pass saying that you are forbidden to have children because the general consensus says you shouldn't?

Or that you are forbidden from getting an appendectomy because the general consensus things you shouldn't?

Sorry - government, and the public should stay the HELL out of peoples personal decisions about their bodies..

SheWoman
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I draw the line where what you do to your body effects the life of another.

I wouldn't allow someone to tell me about medicine, piercings, clothing, etc, but I don't feel that a woman has the right to kill (and to me abortion IS killing).

Nancy,  Mom to Anastacia and Molly

BabyJae
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Pro Choice. I feel a women has a right to do what she wants with her body.

mcnattmom
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:59 PM

I am pro-life for me yet I do not force my personal choices on others therefore I am pro choice for everyone else. But I have a question to all that are pro-choice. The argument that I always here is that a woman has a right to choose what happens to her body. What exactly is happening that she gets to choose to end a pregnancy for? Please do not respond in anger this is a genuine question. I personally love being pregnant and I accept all the physical changes that come along with it but I was wondering what changes are so drastic that it warrants the abortion instead of adoption?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)