Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stealing toys for tots

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

Now if this don't take the cake on trying to steal the christmas spirit... it was on the news today that over the weekend that the local toys for tots warehouse was broken into by thieves and stealing about 1,000 of the toys that was going to needy kids this year for christmas. I mean really....it is bad enough to do this anytime of the year to anyone or a business but from toys for tots....it really goes to show how cruel some people can be.....But good news out of it all is that not only the community has stepped up and started building all that back up , but the local business's and as far as the govenener has pitched in to help the charity...it truly shows that now matter what-- people still knows what the true spirit of christmas means and that there are people that care....God Bless

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsSamMerlotte
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Sick.

babyfat5
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM

There was a story like this last year as well in my local news. Come to think of it there seems to be one every year. Maybe it is my often skeptical self but I wonder if they stage these thefts so the community donates more and they get more publicity? I know awful of me to think that but every year, all that publicity, I don't know.

SunnyJoJo
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:18 AM

that's just awful

Our family is little and broken, but still good.

Kittie-mom-of-2
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Thats just sick as hell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)