Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your purse....

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

No, this is not about brand or cost, lol!

(if you have more than one purse, answer the following about the purse you use the most often)

1.  How often do you clean your purse?

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it?

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it?

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you?

5.  Does it match your style?

Post a pic if you like!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:12 AM

I never clean my purse

Yes..I only carry a wallet ...cell phone ..and sunglasses

Nope...there is never anything in it.,..

It was made for me by my 12 y/o out of the leg of a pair of jeans and some natural crystals....

Yes..I am a hippie...it suits me perfectly.... 

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

1sttimemommy198
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

(if you have more than one purse, answer the following about the purse you use the most often)

1.  How often do you clean your purse? Every couple weeks

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it? Yes, I just bought a bigger purse for this reason

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it? I once found a cookie, by itself, no other cookies or a wrapper or anything...just a cookie...

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you? I just bought it last week

5.  Does it match your style? I think so..it's black though so I guess so and pretty plain..I'm pretty low key

Post a pic if you like! I don't have any pics of it yet, sorry...though I should take some before my little heathens ruin it, lol

no-drama-momma
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:20 AM

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

1.  How often do you clean your purse? everyday...u wouldn't believe how fast it gets messy

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it? yes, or else i wouldn't use it

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it? i found a can of tomato sauce in it today...LOL...it fell out of the shopping bag when loading groceries into the car, and my purse was right there on my arm, so i threw it in there...they looked at me funny when i pulled it out at target when going to pay LOL

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you? given, by a new family member (just married int) and i love it!  only purse ever given to me...

5.  Does it match your style? yes!

Post a pic if you like! i don't have one on here...sorry

COME CHECK OUT MY GROUP! 
Anything and everything...EXCEPT disrespect

http://www.cafemom.com/group/105212  
                                          happy new year 2010

CoeyG
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM

1.  How often do you clean your purse?

once a year maybe

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it?

Yes, plus I don't have to be anyone else's pack horse

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it?

I once found $100 bill in an old purse I was tossing out, good thing I have a superstition about checking before I toss

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you?

I bought it

5.  Does it match your style?

It's a clutch style that can be opened up I can put everything I need (debit card, driver's license even check bookk) but I'm still looking for one that is "me"

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

1.  How often do you clean your purse? Once a week

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it? Yes it is plenty big enough

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it?  Yes my girls toys.

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you? My husband bought it for me for Christmas

5.  Does it match your style? Yes it very much matches my style.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM

1.  How often do you clean your purse?  Umm like once every couple months, thanks for reminding I'll probably do it later

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it? Well I have like 15 and change a lot. My school bag has to be huge.

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it? Toys, month old receipts, cereal (in a sandwich bag)

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you? I've bought all my purses

5.  Does it match your style? Most of them do.

MommySwiggles
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Quoting mamapaparazzi:

1.  How often do you clean your purse? Not often...don't really need to

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it? YES

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it? no, not really

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you? Hubby and I picked it out together but he bought it for me for Christmas

5.  Does it match your style? very much so

Post a pic if you like!

SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM

1.  How often do you clean your purse?  I clean it out about once a month right now... lol I don't really go anywhere so I don't accumilate anything in there.

2.  Is your purse big enough to hold everything you want to put in it?   That's a yeparoonie! Everyone calls it my sack.

3.  Ever found anything strange in there when cleaning it?   I found newborn diapers and a baby sock and tiny baby mitten when it was summer. (My daughter is 1 soooo new born diapers I have no idea. lol)

4.  Did you buy it or was it given to you?   I bought it in some hippie type store in Stillwater MN, I guess she painted it or something.

5.  Does it match your style?   Yes it does!

Here's a pic of my sack. lmao

I'm a momma. It's my job to have an opinion and the answers.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My purse is a mess unless I clean it every week and I don't.  I buy mine, usually one for summer and one for winter.  I have a new summer Dooney and Bourke so I will use it again next summer because it cost a lot and is still nice. 

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I clean mine about once per week.  It's not big enough, I need a new one, lol.  I've found all sorts of weird things in there - the kids used to toss things in while cleaning... matchbox cars, legos, remote control for the Tv, LOL....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)