Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many kids do you have? How many do you want?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM
  • 60 Replies

How many kids do you have and how many do you want? Do you and your s/o (if you have one) agree on the number of kids you want?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:55 AM

I have 1...thats all I want.

DH wanted 3 but was not going to pressure me.

I will not have any more kids.

maidenmouse
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:57 AM
I have 3 was going to have a 4th but I almost bled out after last one so decided that was not a good idea. My DH had a vascetomy so I guess we agree. LOL

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

momofboys631
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:59 AM

df and i have three kids and i want to try for one more. he says right now but i am having baby fever like crazy but i know that waiting is the best thing for right now until i get my thyroid problem taken care of.

baseballtoddler boybaby boy

Mom To 3 Rowdy Boys

Cheyennesmommy4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:03 AM

I have had 5 pregnancies, but three children, one of whom was a stillborn, I also have a daughter who I gave up for adoption when she was 22 months old, Dh and I are pregnant with our first due in March, Dh and I would like 3 total, but we are going to space them out two-three years each.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels and expecting our little boy, Mason due March 26th, 2010.

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:07 AM

I have one, he has one. I want four or maybe three. We haven't discussed babies yet. Im waiting til I finish school though so we have time

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Originally I wanted six....Eric said no way.  lol

We have three.

He always jokes that if we win the lottery we can have one more but the real reason we don't have anymore is because of complications with each pregnancy/delivery I've had.

Tajalee
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM

We have 3 now far apart in age, would like to have 1 more but we are not actively trying nor preventing pregnancy!  =)

Professional Makeup Artist, Esthetician & Mommy of 3

www.myspace.com/tajafaces

school busteen girlin love

heartnhidin
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:10 AM

I have 1 DS, I want 2 or 3 more me and SO agree on this. I want to start trying now but we are waiting

siggy

Renee21
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:13 AM

We have one right now. I want one more, he wants to stop. I think he will "let" me get pregnant this summer though....hoping

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:13 AM

I have 3 but regret not having 4. We always said we'd have 4!  I had a hysterectomy so I guess I'm done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)