Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in pain please help? piog

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok this is my 3rd day now being in pain. at 1st i thought it was menstrual craps because i just started my cycle. but i've never been in pain this much due to this. usually my cramps last maybe a few hour then it gone but this is the 3rd day now. ive tried alive, tylenol, midol even a muscle relaxer nothing has helped. heating pad doesn't help either. it feels better when i stay in one place for a while but a soon as i move it comes back.  it hurt mostly on my right side and that side of my back but hurt everywhere. i just dont know what going on. i have a doc appointment tomorrow but ugh i might not wait that long. so any one know what it could be please help?

UPDATED

we spent almost 17 hr at the hospital. the did a pee test, blood work, x ray, and cat-scan.  I found i had appendicitis and had to get my appendix removed they had to wait til the on call doctor got there at 7 this morning . I,m doing ok i just glad it didn't bust before i got it checked out. i really drug up right now so that help alot just not alot of movement and no work till i get the ok on the 26th of the month.

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KotaBaby
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:41 PM

maybe a kidney infection? that usually causes pain on the sides and back area. hope you get well soon :)

onefootcutiepie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Ovarian cysts that are large can HURT HURT HURT! I get them often and the large ones feel and act just like appendicitis.

If you have a fever as well, it's best to go to the ER in case it is appendicitis, but if not, my bottom-dollar bet is cyst. 

treversmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM

my furtur mother in law said cyst to and no i havent had a fever.

Quoting onefootcutiepie:

Ovarian cysts that are large can HURT HURT HURT! I get them often and the large ones feel and act just like appendicitis.

If you have a fever as well, it's best to go to the ER in case it is appendicitis, but if not, my bottom-dollar bet is cyst. 

ciejsgirl
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM

When I had pain like that it was kidney stones.  I sure hope you don't but if you do...nothing will help until they pass. =(  GOOD LUCK!!

tinybubblez
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Quoting onefootcutiepie:

this

and this:

feel better

CoeyG
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I'm thinking either kidney or cyst myself 

Lil_ol_me9306
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I agree with the other posters with cyst or kidney infection.  You don't have to have a fever with the infection.  I had one for three months and didn't think it was an infection because of no fever.  If it gets too bad, see the ER.  They can give you pain meds at least.  I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon!

treversmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM

tank ladies. im probly goig o the er when my fiance get home from work today at 5. just to see what is wrong. i just dont want to go and it be nothing and me over reacting but it is always better safe than sorry

treversmommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM

i not hrting as bad as i have been but i heading to the doc any ways ill let yall all know what going on later tonight or tommorow.

mamawmom
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 2:13 AM

Good ideal because it also could be appendix and you dont want to have to go through what you would if it ruptured.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)