Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Reagan Quote

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 35 Replies

We're in greater danger today than we were the day after Pearl Harbor. Our military is absolutely incapable of defending this country.
Ronald Reagan

Do u agee with what Reagan said here? Do u think this iswhat happening now in the war that we are in ?

“Woman
was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his
feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him,
under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved”

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CARA2008
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM

I agree, but not that the military isnt capable its freaking Obama who is not capable.

CoeyG
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Quoting CARA2008:

I agree, but not that the military isnt capable its freaking Obama who is not capable.

It wasn't Obama who got us into this war...We got into thanks to the incapabilities of George W Bush

“Woman

Woman was created when God discovered the gilitches in the male prototype.

CARA2008
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

It wasn't Obama who got us into this war...We got into thanks to the incapabilities of George W Bush

Who said anything about getting into the war, the question is about defending this country.  Bush defended the country by going to war. Wow.

Aldea
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I agree !  Our military has weaken because of BO !  Clinton also did a good job of it !

Quoting CARA2008:

CoeyG
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Quoting CARA2008:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Who said anything about getting into the war, the question is about defending this country.  Bush defended the country by going to war. Wow.

Bush defende his daddy's honor and oil by invading Iraq, the attack on 9/11 was not from Iraq

CARA2008
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Bush defende his daddy's honor and oil by invading Iraq, the attack on 9/11 was not from Iraq

You will see it your way, I see it my way.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

The whole middle east has terrorist in it.  Its all corrupt and a mess and always has been.  Iran is a huge threat, so is Yemen, Pakistan and Iraq. 

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

“Woman

Woman was created when God discovered the gilitches in the male prototype.

Respectively disagree.....19 hateful hyjackers * Osama bin Laden & Alman al-Zawahiri started this War of raducal Islam against America~

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Flipping thru the George Soros playbk. again now are you, Coey!?

CoeyG
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting CARA2008:

The whole middle east has terrorist in it.  Its all corrupt and a mess and always has been.  Iran is a huge threat, so is Yemen, Pakistan and Iraq.  The whole U..S. has terrorists in it some hide behind the cloak of "Christianity".  Our own citizens are a huge threat. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)