Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the weather like?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM
  • 30 Replies

SE Wisconsin at 4pm on Sunday it is 11 degrees with a wind chill of -4.  I take the cold over snow.  Sorry, hate snow. 

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nuyorican220
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM

its cold in south florida about 45 degrees today !

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

It's snowing here.

maciymommieof3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

collllddddd

Click the Pic..and have some fun!

americanpeso
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Here in SW Iowa it is 5 with a wind chill of -10. It's freaking cold and I HATE it. I'd prefer the snow (which we have 3 feet of right now) because at least then it would be up around 30!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I saw it was cold down there.  My brother left South FL for home yesterday.  I don't think they had very good weather the 2 weeks they were down there this year.  Last year they had awesome weather for Christmas and New Years so I guess this year they didn't get the luck of the draw.  I tell ya, 45 sounds balmy to me, LOL.  Shorts weather!!!

Quoting nuyorican220:

its cold in south florida about 45 degrees today !

autumnsmommy02
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Have you ever noticed the temp is actually higher when it snows? It was like in the 20's when we had the blizzards around Christmas and now the snow is done and it's in the negatives! 

mommy2bella
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I'm in NY, about 50 miles north of Manhattan. It's REALLY cold, like 17 degrees and has been snowing on and off all day.  I hate winter! :(

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:19 PM

When its cloudy the temp is lower because the clouds hold heat in. 

Quoting autumnsmommy02:

Have you ever noticed the temp is actually higher when it snows? It was like in the 20's when we had the blizzards around Christmas and now the snow is done and it's in the negatives! 

MomofFour232629
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Here in Atlanta, Ga it's really cold, in the 30's but feels like 10 degrees, I'm freezing! The forecast is saying snow/flurries this week sometime...yay!!! 

offrdngal
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM

It is frickin' cold here!! I'm not sure what the temperature is though.  Lucky for us, here in Lake Cty., we aren't getting any snow.  All of the counties by lower MI are getting dumped with snow.  My friend in LaPorte said she had no less than a foot of snow.

Terri

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)