Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahh, Apartment living..

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

So today I go downstairs to do my laundry. I open up my storage unit to get my soap and what do I find? MY STORAGE IS FLOODED FOR THE 5th TIME! UGH!

So the usual, call the office, maintenance guy comes over and looks at it. I stole someone else's storage unit and told the Landlord that i'm not putting my shit back in there.. like ever. So much of my stuff has gotten ruined.

So the maintenance guy goes to the apartment below me (who I have have problems with already) no answer. He gets permission to go in from the landlord, so he does. WHAT DOES HE FIND?

The kitchen is flooded, the sink is overflowing and backed up.. and there are towels all over the floor! The girl comes out of the bedoom and says, "oh we were going to call you eventually, it's been like that for 3 DAYS."

THREE DAYS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Are you that much of a moron?!

All I can say is WOW... what a freakin idiot!

End of rant

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelbabee2009
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM

lmao wow how stupid she should be evicted because of causeing damage to the property and failure to call for help

sarah969
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM

3 Day that's crazy if I was the landlord I would be kicking some ones butt out

NSeni
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Quoting angelbabee2009:

lmao wow how stupid she should be evicted because of causeing damage to the property and failure to call for help

yea i know right! not only do they have to call a plumber out to fix the pipes and unclog them, now they have to rip up her whole floor including the wood underneath and replace it!

NSeni
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Quoting sarah969:

i've been trying to get them booted ever since they got here a few months ago.. so far, no luck. they deal drugs out of their apartment (the girl and her bf) they play loud music constantly at all hours of the night.. they slam everything around all day long. they wake my kids up all the time.. oh god they piss me off so bad. i hate them.

ColtsFan1912
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM

dang! that sucks! i'm sorry what an . . idiot.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers\
"They dont have to understand you, be still, wait & know, I understand you,.. .i love you please see & believe again" Flyleaf
tinybubblez
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Wow! makes me glad i'm a homeowner. but accidents happen. the line to my icemaker broke and there was an inch of water on the kitchen floor. i wouldn't wait 3 days to fix it. egads!

NSeni
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Quoting tinybubblez:

Wow! makes me glad i'm a homeowner. but accidents happen. the line to my icemaker broke and there was an inch of water on the kitchen floor. i wouldn't wait 3 days to fix it. egads!

I understand that accidents happen, I get it, I do. This is the 5th time it has happened... but no big deal. The problem I have is them waiting 3 days and not even calling anyone to tell them that your sink is backed up and its overflowing onto your floor. They just put towels down and let it go! I mean HELLO! I can't imagine how bad their apartment reeks right now with 3 day old wet towels laying all over their kitchen. EW! Plus, now they are making more work for the maintenance people who now have to strip out their entire floor.. they are just morons.

KellyMac5407
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM

sounds like our downstairs neighbor. He's in his 40's though and he really needs to grow up.

Quoting NSeni:

Quoting sarah969:

i've been trying to get them booted ever since they got here a few months ago.. so far, no luck. they deal drugs out of their apartment (the girl and her bf) they play loud music constantly at all hours of the night.. they slam everything around all day long. they wake my kids up all the time.. oh god they piss me off so bad. i hate them.

wissotamum
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:29 PM

I hope you have renter's insurance - or everything in plastic bins.

heartnhidin
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Oh wow she is a complete moron! I really dont judge people but her apartment must be nasty inside from 3 days of being wet

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)