Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need to vent, advice welcome please don't bash

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so my bf has his son FULL TIME, he is almost 2 years on come january 6th. There is also a 5yr old but not my boyfriends bio-child.. he's just raised him the last 4 years. Well the ex wife (BM) moved 2 hours away and we kept her old apartment because its all the kids have known the last couple years. So she moves and abandons her older son with us because she needed time to get him into school and before/after daycare. No worries.

Well since she left, we have been getting new stuff left and right like a new bed for the boys, new shower curtains and other stuff.. nothing major and the bed was free from a friend. So I go on facebook and was showing off the new shower stuff because I love shopping and showing off to my friends and family.. I didnt post actual pics of it but wrote about it.  Well the xwife gets super jealous over it and starts texting my bf saying she hates me and that shes tired of me "slapping her in the face" by completely erasing her out of this home. Ok I can understand she may have been attached to a shower curtain but sadly enough, she lived like a slob and that curtain was completely destroyed, covered in mold and some black stuff that wouldn't come off. I don't know about any of ya'll but mold and uknown black stuff is not exactly sanitary and i don't want to shower with it. BUT she had the option to come get it when she picked up her older son this weekend. NOPE she rather complain that do something about it.

She than proceeds to go ON AND ON AND ON about how much she hates me and than calls me a mooch, a horrible person, and that my boyfriend completely downgraded when he started dating me. Blah blah blah.

I finally had enough of this texting back and forth between them because he kept telling me everything. So I whipped out my cell and started texting her saying if she has a problem with me, than please come to me like an adult instead of running to Josh (my bf) because he simply doesn't want to be in the middle. Well she texted back saying how much she hates me and never wants to talk to me but she was talking to me just fine when we were getting her GPS's and MP3 players... the moment I started getting better electronics is when this whole feud with her began.

So moving on, her older son is down here for what is suppose to be a week. She calls him up to apparently say goodnight to him. Her older son is a very picky eater and we had corn, fried chicken, and bisquits. Well he refused to touch the corn and chicken, whatever. This is now daddys house and daddys rules apply here. We weren't trying to force him to eat it, we wanted him to TRY it because it was sweet corn... made with sugar and butter. That didnt go over soo well but when his bm called, he started tattling saying we were force feeding him corn. So she inserts her 2cents in again to him saying "if you don't want to eat the corn, you don't have to.. your MY son". So he gets off the phone with his mom and tells his step dad (he doesn't know that josh is stepdad) that MOM SAID i don't have to listen to you and i don't have to eat your corn. He pretty much got told "you're SOL, we have corn on the menu every night this week and this isn't mommys house, this is daddys". Yeah this is going to be a tough battle....

So kids go to bed, the texting continues between the 2 of them and blah blah. Things got heated and in that time - I blocked her off facebook and myspace as I don't see a reason she needs me on there when all she does is create drama with it.

Well things got out of hand between them and now josh is going to be filing for child support and raping her ass out of 600 a month more than likely. Of coarse we KNOW she won't pay it so she will either lose her license or go to jail.. not sure how this state works but i do know that both of those things can happen in colorado... either way its a win win situation for us. She can't get custody of the younger one because of her past and record which isn't my business to say it all here. But its enough to keep her from getting physical custody. She also cannot file child support for the older one because josh isn't his dad and all he has to do is say DNA TEST ME!

So now she completely hates us, I've stopped caring, and Im more pissed that she called me a mooch when she DUMPS her child here... how the hell do you think im going to find a job in this economy much less with a 5yr old in one hand and a 2 year old on my hip? Not likely!! I have to wait for her older child to go back up north with her and for the 2yr old to get into daycare. Theres been issues getting him into daycare with him getting sick off and on constantly for over a month. So how am I a mooch again when I cook, clean, do laundry, and take care of 2 kids neither of which are mine...? Makes no sense. My boyfriend isn't complaining so I don't understand where she gets to complain? I also don't understand why she thinks she gets to control this household or to control my facebook because last i checked - I LIVE IN AMERICA and can say whatever i want... i never said a damn thing about her but she wants to get butt hurt over it anyways.

Sorry just needed to vent. Any advice is welcomed but please don't bash... I've got enough of a headache tonight

banging head into wall

PhotobucketPhotobucket
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NSeni
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:38 PM

she sounds like a headache, and a psycho.. and a loser. who just dumps their f'in kid? ugh that pisses me off. sorry she's such a bitch. good for you though for telling her off and get that child support from that lazy POS! you go girl! 

babyfat5
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:47 PM

she also cannot file child support for the older one because josh isn't his dad and all he has to do is say DNA TEST ME!

You could be wrong there. It depends the only way he is covered is if he is not on that child's birth certificate and the child doesn't have his last name. In rl and on here I have come across many a man who is stuck paying for a child they were tricked into believing were theirs when in fact a dna test done in the first year would have cleared them. They call these dads psychological fathers and then make them pay like a bio dad because it is in the child's best interest. Just thought I'd warn ya so that one didn't come out of left field if he was on the bc or shared the same last name.

Dingleberries
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

noooo older one was never adopted by him nor was he on the birth certificate. He didn't come into that childs life until he was 1yrs old

Quoting babyfat5:

she also cannot file child support for the older one because josh isn't his dad and all he has to do is say DNA TEST ME!

You could be wrong there. It depends the only way he is covered is if he is not on that child's birth certificate and the child doesn't have his last name. In rl and on here I have come across many a man who is stuck paying for a child they were tricked into believing were theirs when in fact a dna test done in the first year would have cleared them. They call these dads psychological fathers and then make them pay like a bio dad because it is in the child's best interest. Just thought I'd warn ya so that one didn't come out of left field if he was on the bc or shared the same last name.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
twokids0407
by Member on Jan. 4, 2010 at 2:35 AM

I understand 100%.  I have one person that does that all the time.  the other one barrows this and that and when I get into a jam she can't help me.  Usually it is because she says her kids are sick.  I hate people that make everything about themselves!  where in co do you my live?  When my parents got divorced the courts went off of the best of the youngest child.  which unfortunently led me into raising my lil sis for a while (unintentionally).  All I can say is that the courts in co just depend on the judge.  It sounds like you and your bf are better than his ex and that she should not have custody regardless.  they might keep both kids together b/c of the younger.  good luck and hope it works out the way that you want.  oh yah my son is also five and is a picky eater.  in my house if he doesn't want what I feed him he goes to bed early with no dinner.  I am not a short order cook and I refuse to be. 

mummie2b2010
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 3:07 AM

wow what a unique situation. I will say that she is very wrong to tell him he doesnt have to listen but the corn is a lose-lose situation try other ways to introduce it to him but if forced he will only rebel purposely and he does have to eat. if hes not getting veggies give him tht new v8 with the full serving sometimes picky eaters stay picky eaters and jus like you know what you like and dont like so does he but he does need to know that he will respect you and stepdad and as for that child that your bf married she needs to grow up and I think you should call her and ask can you guys talk like adults and that you feel unappreciated and how you have given your life to care for HER CHILDREN! if that fails then take her to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)