Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do when he's like this??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:13 PM
  • 11 Replies

We had borrowed a friends PS3 for like 6 months...then he took it back...now hubby is always bored out of his mind. He had the day off today, and is losing his mind...he's sitting downstairs on the couch right now, staring at a blank tv screen listening to music, he is soo bored and miserable...I want to do something...I feel bad lol...what is something we could do together, or I could do for him to cheer him up? Don't say to watch a movie cuz we do that like ever y night..and keep in mind that we don't have like ANY money to go out and do anything...so any ideas?

Angelica Jade 10*25*07        Damien Michael 6*13*09

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:17 PM

bow chica bow wow...

sorry that's all the ideas I have.

I'm a momma. It's my job to have an opinion and the answers.

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:21 PM

get on Craigslist and find him a cheap gaming system. 

Brandyh
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:46 PM

tell him to get off his ass and play with the kids

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:42 PM

play with his kids, fix something that needs to be fixed ect...

catngabsmom
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM

sexy lingerie and a booty call!

CoeyG
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Poor  guy became addicted and is going cold turkey, don't be surprised if he becomes irratable, can't sleep at night. 

michellelee3708
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Poor  guy became addicted and is going cold turkey, don't be surprised if he becomes irratable, can't sleep at night. 

Haha, yep, thats definitely him! lol I feel bad though...I enjoyed the video games as well..

Angelica Jade 10*25*07        Damien Michael 6*13*09

wright1212
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Some board games could be good. My hubby and I play games right here on cafemom. Right now we compete on Mejohg tiles (sp?). We also play word jumble together. With kids we play jeopardy and wheel of fortune. (sometimes we think we must be 60 and just look 20).

If he had a good guy pal, maybe time for a guys night out. Or for the 2 of you. Like pool is pretty cheap or test driving a cool car is free! We like outdoors so we go to parks alot. Poker night.

That is all I have right now.

Mommy to Corbin (7-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (4) Collin (9/10/09 bf only), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood.

tericared
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:57 PM

I'm a little late but....why are you on here and he is alone in there?

jkleinman
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Try a board game with "adult twists" in it.  It can be fun and always interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)