• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twilight Series: Am I the only one.....???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:01 AM
  • 93 Replies

Am I the only one that thinks Twilight and the New Moon sequel are the DUMBEST movies ever made?  I'm sorry, guys.  I don't get the whole Team Edward/Team Jacob hype.  I can't believe I wasted hours of my life watching that. 

Oh well....Live and learn :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Issa81
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:03 AM

LOL I am the opposite I liked it. However the books are 1000 times better! Which I have read each about 4 times LOL

lilchicken
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:06 AM

You are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I love it, cause I read the books lol

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Read the books...then you'll understand. However, I don't do the whole team edward team jacob thing.

CherBearCM
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:18 AM

I watched the twilight movie, wasn't that impressed but than people said it wasn't impressive read the book.  I read the book, ummm still not that impressed, lol.  I don't really get the hype.  I'm also just not that into vampires either soooo that could be something to do with it, who knows.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:10 AM

I think its dumb... havent seen it and don't care too.... but then again, usually anything that is too popular and has too much hype I could care less about. I'm not in the "normal" conformist group.

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:12 AM

I liked the Twilight movie... haven't seen New Moon yet... it's fun fluff :)

jcsmummy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:19 AM

i think it's ridiculous. and what is it teaching the kids? it's about a girl torn between beastiality and necrophilia.

CoeyG
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 AM

Nope you're not the only one, I view it as a "Harry Potter for older teens" is all. 

If I'm going to read a book it needs to have some substance, same goes with a movie.  These lack in substance. 

momto3infl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Sorry disagree.  So would my 11yr. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)