Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ready for spring yet? LOL

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:58 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm so tired of this winter weather.... schools are late today because of our weather and I'm probably going to be stuck at work overnight again... thank goodness I work in a hotel and get a discount, lol.

Anyone else sick of the evil white stuff?? Come on SPRING!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:04 AM

well, seeing as i fell a week and a half ago on the ICE and broke my arm.....I"M READY FOR SPRING

GOBryan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:05 AM

The weather is decent in Central Florida. High 70s and low 80s in the daytime. Right now it's cool but raining. I had to droop my daughter off at the bus stop at 6:30am.  

momto3infl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Not really-because that means 80 degrees weather here in FL-our 2wks of freeze weather I loved. 

kathyshelton
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:13 AM

i live in MS. and although we don't really get much snow, I'm ready for spring. not ready for the extreme hot temp. and storms though. i hate the cold winter months. i don't get out alot in winter. I'm like a bear, i want to hibernate.

catONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!!!

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Yep....I am SOOOO ready to put the top down on my car!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I have been tired since it began.  Last couple weeks have been ok in SE Wisconsin though. 

seaniesmommie87
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Oh yea I am so ready for it! I hate the snow and ice and its so dangerous. I was in a really bad accident last yr so I really don't want to relive it this winter lol

CoeyG
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Most of our snow is gone (thank goodness) but we are due for more.  Right now it's raining, but I look forward to the warmer temps and greenery.

SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I'm in MN and I'm so tired of the weather warming up to 30! I just want it to be cold cold cold. I LOVE winter.

I'm a momma. It's my job to have an opinion and the answers.

babyfat5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM

actually I'm afraid of spring right now. See we had so much snow, more snow then we have seen in 25 years. Come spring all this is going to melt. I live in a very mountainous area this isn't going to be good. We have warmed up to the 40's for the last 2 weeks and we are already experiencing mud slides and flooding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)