Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving?????????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

My DH lost his job like 2 months ago. I am going to work here soon but its temp. We are moving from PA to TX end of Feb for a job offer my DH got there. I am 13 weeks pregnant right now,  so I will be 17-18 weeks when we move. Its going to be a 2 to 3 day drive depending on weather , my 2yo, and my pee stops. I know what to expect me moved from AZ to PA but I wasnt pregnant! has anyone moved while they were pregnant?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Domzmom2005
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:10 AM

No, sorry...and I've never moved that far either (double sorry I guess) farthest I've moved was about an hour away

baby

baby

ocean10844
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM

If you can, I know you are scrapped prob. for money but a portable dvd player would be awesome for the little one, or drive at night, so your 2 yr old can sleep most night!! We travel a lot and we do the movies, it's a life saver!! Yeah it's not going to be easy, with potty stops, for you being prego, but you will be ok. Best of luck to ya. If you really can't afford a dvd player, rent one from Aarons and then transfer your payments down to texas and it's neat cause you can rent it, and then call Aarons and say you don't want it anymore, and there is no penalty for them to take it back!! Aarons rocks!!

Kaibutsu
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM

I have but not for long distance. I have however traveled 9 hours a few times to visit family. Just have to stop for the bathroom and random food cravings lol.

Brittanie0327
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Before I miscarried, my husband and I took an 8 hour drive.. I wasn't near that far along, or near that long of trip.. But.. lol. As long as he kept me fed, and stopped every couple of hours.. We were good. :) haha

momme2anangel
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM

We moved from AZ to PA... 6 days drive with a 3 year old and a 1 year old.. I have 2 DVD players already thank goodness because hey are a life saver!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)