• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Those Of You With Little Ones....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

and are like me and get at a loss as to what to feed your kid sometimes. Or worry they aren't getting enough nutrition or what not.

I found this site that does 7 day meal plans, with breakfast, 2 snacks, lunch, and dinner. Right down to the drinks.    I know it's geared towards Gerber products but you can make some of the stuff yourself and also buy a different brand of some other things. You can even select if they are still drinking breast milk, formula, whole milk, or skim milk.

Anyway I thought it was really cool and thought I'd share with all of you!

www.starthealthystayhealthy.com/toddlermenus

I'm a momma. It's my job to have an opinion and the answers.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fallentears1986
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Man you are like my best friend right now, I never know what to feed my DD who is 16 months. She has all her front teeth but no molars yet (they are coming in) and I dont know what to feed her and the only thing I know is pasta which I'm sure gets old. Thank you so much!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
BabyJae
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM
Thanks girl!
SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Lol My daughter is 15 months and she's the same way with her teeth! It's hard for me to try to figure stuff out for her that is still mashable but a little more solid,  and your right, I think feeding her the same thing gets old as well.     I'm glad you found it helpful!   

Quoting fallentears1986:

Man you are like my best friend right now, I never know what to feed my DD who is 16 months. She has all her front teeth but no molars yet (they are coming in) and I dont know what to feed her and the only thing I know is pasta which I'm sure gets old. Thank you so much!!!!

Our family is little and broken, but still good.

momof3jam
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Very cool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)