Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanted to Brag about my Hubby!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  • 12 Replies

So awhile back i was reading that Bon Jovi was coming in Concert soon. And i was telling DH i would like to go. DH has a hard time remembering things so i just let it go. So today FedEx came and i didnt know what is was and DH opened it and it was BON JOVI TICKETS. FLOOR SEATS at that. WOOO WHOOO!!!! April 10th is the day. I am so surprised. He sold some computer stuff and used the money for the tickets. I cant believe he did that for me. He said he wanted to do it for me for my Bday in Dec but we didnt have the funds at the time. He said that i didnt have to take him if i didnt want to and that his feelings wouldnt be hurt either BUT i think i will take him. HE IS SO SWEET!!!

ttcboy n girlShauna J.White Wife,Mother and Friend!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsGonzo517
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM

good

tericared
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM

That was so very sweet.....

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Thanks Ladies, It was so sweet. The last Few months have been rough all around so this makes my day!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Have fun.  I saw him this summer in Milwaukee at Summerfest. 

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Was it a Good show?

Quoting atlmom2:

Have fun.  I saw him this summer in Milwaukee at Summerfest. 

Raintree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM

How exciting!

We've had a similar experience- but it was me that did the surprising:) U2- Denver- Floor- June 12- with a few friends, and one who is flying in for it! He. Was. Stoked.

1bluediamond
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM

That is awesome!!  clapping

FortWorthMomma
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:26 AM

See Hubby would have loved something like that. I am pretty good at giving the surprise but when i get one its Great.

Quoting Raintree:

How exciting!

We've had a similar experience- but it was me that did the surprising:) U2- Denver- Floor- June 12- with a few friends, and one who is flying in for it! He. Was. Stoked.

glitterteaz
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM

My hubby did that for me last summer. He knows how I feel about motley crue and he instead of buying us both seats in lawn got me one ticket as close to the stage as he could afford.  I had a amazing time. My daughter went too she had seats with a friend two sections back. Hubby's certainly rock sometimes!!!

glitterteaz
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM

BTW I live about a half hour down the road from you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)