Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could go back....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM
  • 31 Replies

If you could go back and do something again, would you make the same choice again? Why?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Yes, If i could go back and do something all over again, I would make the same choices I have made because I love where I am in this point of my life.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM

The main regret that I would change is spending the few $100's it would have cost to video my wedding.  It was 25 years ago and not that many weddings were being video taped them.  Unexpectedly my Dad past away 4 1/2 months later and I have always regretted not having any video.  Also my Mom , Dad, brother and I didn't take a family picture at the wedding either. 

missingbelle
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I would of graduated from highschool !!!! I would of put up with the mental physical and verbal abuse from my mom and staepdad and graduated so I could of went to college and maybe have a little better life for my family now.

supermom3806
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM

I would go back && tell my daddy I loved him && that I was sorry for everything. That's the ONLY regret I have. I made him pick his booze or me well to my surprise he picked the booze so we was fighting then Feb. 4, 2009 he died && i never got to say sorry. Even tho our last conv. was on Christmas his birthday I said thanks for the 3,000 dollars && I love you was the last words we said to each other. I just wish I could have one more day with him.

maciymommieof3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM

wowo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If I would change anything it would change my life as we know it....so..I can't hardly imagine changing anything!

SunnyJoJo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM

the only thing I would change is that I would have left my bf (turned husband turned stbx husband)  when I was pregnant and moved back home when I wanted to and never have gotten married to him.

babyfat5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM

You can't go back so why bother even stewing over it. How do you even know that if you could go back and change one event it would actually turn out for the better? How do you know the one thing you would change wouldn't  actually make your life worse. I would not change anything. My life is not perfect, not even remotely close but I have what I have because of my decisions and I am what I am because of my past. I would rather make a new future for myself than dwell about what could have been.

zebbyzebby06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM

been smarter with our money

MomOf2AmaznKids
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM

If I could go back and change one thing... i would probably have been more worried about going to college. I just feel like Im not going anywhere in my life and its because I never went to college. Or Id have gone to nursing school.

Mom4-3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Absoulty, the things that I did in the past made me the person I am today, I dont beleive in regrets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)