Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids born on your birthday?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you share your birthday with a family member?

Options:

child

neice or nephew

aunt or uncle

other family member (explain)

no one in the family

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

Just wondering how many other moms have a child born on their birthday?  I feel I have a special bond with my son, he will be six on wednesday and I will be 26.  I feel that we will always be close since we spend this special day together.  At first I hated it and I still kinda do, don't get me wrong he is and always will be the best birthday present.  I just don't ever get anything because it is all focused toward my son, but I enjoy being able to say that we are the only ones that share a birthday at the hospital he was born.  Just wondering if anyone else feels somewhat forgotten because they share a birthday with one of their children?

gift

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I do not but my niece was born on her Dad's birthday (my brother in law).  My dd was born 3 days before Dh's B'day. 

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:40 PM

My daughter was born one month and a day before my birthday.  She was also born the day before two of my cousins who are mother and son.

Beautifulnewmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM

no i may be cutting it close this time tho! because im prego with twins and if they make it to 38weeks that will be april 23rd my dr would induce me and ooo what do you know thats my birthday haha

AJsMama09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:48 PM

My son was born on my 21st at the same time I was born! 

MeyganCasillas
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM

My oldest daughter and my husband are 20 years apart born in teh EXACT same hospital. It's really great, I dont know so much for my husband but it's nice to see teh bond tehy have. our youngest and I are eight days and 20 years apart itn he same hospital as well- i think its kinda neat.

donna1968
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM

not on the same day but i was born feb 17th and my sons b day is feb 8th and my daughters is march 8th

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:45 AM

My oldest was born the day after I turned 21, does that count? We always celebrate it together. 

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Quoting donna1968:

not on the same day but i was born feb 17th and my sons b day is feb 8th and my daughters is march 8th

Mines Feb 18th and my sons is Feb 19th

and the weirdest thing happened the other day, I was talking to the receptionist at the docs office and her sisters is same day as mine and her sisters son is the same day as my sons. WEIRD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)