Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Engagement rings

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:11 PM
  • 48 Replies

My best friend just called me and said her bf proposed to her on V-day(I know how cliche). She said she had tears in her eyes and was so happy until she opened the box. She told me that her ring was the complete opposite of anything that she wanted. Of course she didn't tell him this but that's what best friends are for, right? Anyway, when you got yours was it everything you wanted? Or not? I want to see pictures of them too please!!! I love my ring so much, everything about it is perfect (to me).

My camera is pretty crappy, these are the best pictures I could get.

Here is the link because my camera sucks.

http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/item.aspx?GroupSku=GRP10001&selectedSku=23281732#f+0/0/0/0/0/0

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fireflymcl
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I love my ring. The ring itself is an antique/vintage (1940ish, if I remeber correctly) and then he had my mom's diamond mounted in it. She passed away (and we got married on her birthday) so it's really special to me. It's a solitare 1/2ct.

Sorry can't find a pic. It has a lot of filigree on the band.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM

It's very old. 

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:20 PM

That is so sweet!!

Quoting fireflymcl:

I love my ring. The ring itself is an antique/vintage (1940ish, if I remeber correctly) and then he had my mom's diamond mounted in it. She passed away (and we got married on her birthday) so it's really special to me. It's a solitare 1/2ct.

Sorry can't find a pic. It has a lot of filigree on the band.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Ahhh I love the colada. I want to give myring to my grand daughter and it will be replaced by a colada. Very beautiful!

Quoting EireLass:

It's very old. 

CMcLaws
by Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Honestly, (and I hope my DH NEVER sees this) I did NOT like my ring at first.

Okay, that's not true. I liked it, but it was NOTHING like what we had picked out together, lol.

But now, I absolutly love it, and couldn't picture myself with anything different. It's beautiful, and perfectly fitting for me. :-)

Lil_ol_me9306
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Here is mine.  Was trying to get a decent pic to send to my ex-aunt-in-law in NY but it didn't turn out great!  lol  I have always loved sapphires (blue is my favorite color) and it turns out, it's my DH's birth stone.  I like it.  That's all that matters.

lolamac
by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:24 PM

• WAAAYYY more than I ever expected.....2.75ct. I don't deserve it sometimes.....but I do LOVE it.

RyansMommy6407
    by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:26 PM

mine looks alot like yours I'm trying to get a pic of it, but no good ones yet!!!

I'm working on it!

Quoting Lil_ol_me9306:

Here is mine.  Was trying to get a decent pic to send to my ex-aunt-in-law in NY but it didn't turn out great!  lol  I have always loved sapphires (blue is my favorite color) and it turns out, it's my DH's birth stone.  I like it.  That's all that matters.

ceciliam
    by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Elyce225
    by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2010 at 12:29 PM

They are ALL beautiful!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)