Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alll the single ladies..

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:57 AM
  • 20 Replies

Put your hands up! LOL

Im just curious who all here is single. Not really bashing, but do you get tired of the "what does your husband do" or what do you and your 'SO" do post? I like this group...but sometimes I wonder if married people know that there are single people out there? I guess single moms are in the minority on cafemom....

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:02 AM

There are also a lot of "what do you do" post. I was a single mom for 6 years before I met my husband.

LiesLiesLies
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I am single...no...it doesn't bother me. I would say that most of the women on here frequently are SAHM's so most of them have a SO or husband....

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I'm married...sorry...but I just wanted to say that there are so many posts on here and all certainly don't have to do with me or my life. And if you read enough of them, you'll see that some of us only WISHED we were single again! Men are a pain in the ass! LOL

GrippyBits2
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:02 AM

That made me LOL.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I'm married...sorry...but I just wanted to say that there are so many posts on here and all certainly don't have to do with me or my life. And if you read enough of them, you'll see that some of us only WISHED we were single again! Men are a pain in the ass! LOL

elvir2babes
by on Mar. 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Single here

nice to meet you!

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

CoeyG
by on Mar. 21, 2010 at 10:29 PM

No they don't bother me, I just pop in with a "I don't have a hubby or don't have an S/O"  Then I'LL  say what my daughter's father does, did, whatever since we were married at one time.l 

unspecified42
by on Mar. 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I'm a single Mama. I just sort of ignore the "what does your SO do" threads. 

HotMommaStout
by on Mar. 22, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Not every post can apply to everybody unfortunately. We are all diverse and that's what makes this board such a fun place :) Sorry if the DH/SO stuff can be overhelming sometimes. I plead guilty to  starting the occasional DH thread :P

vlester
by on Mar. 23, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I am a asingle mom and I do get tired of so of the my DH or my SO did this blah blah blah but I'm not trippin because I am apart of many groups that don't talk about all that

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 23, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I agree with the others that there are many posts on here and something for everyone.  I bet there is a single Mom group on here too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)