Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever WON anything?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:10 AM
  • 60 Replies

A lottery? A car? A gift card? A gift basket? A coffee pot? Just curious.....

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:11 AM

When I got married, I won a bottle of champagne on the cruise ship. I thought it was the beginning of good things to come. And I haven't won a DAMN thing since! lol

EllenMeister
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:12 AM

Yes, I won roundtrip airline tickets TWICE!!

The first time was from American Airlines, and I flew first class roundtrip between New York and Los Angeles.

The second time I won TWO roundtrip tickets to London from British Airways. Pretty cool!

isaiahsmomma86
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:13 AM

won 50 on a lottery ticket once. lol havent won a thing since.

p88hbear
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:16 AM

I won front row, center stage tickets and back stage passes to see Keith Urban.  I have a picture here somewhere.  I'll see if I can find it.  He was the sweetest guy and he smiled woodsy... yes, I remember what he smelled like... oh and his hair is really soft (I have a photo with him and my head is on his shoulder which brushed his hair)... lol.

*Edited because I found the photo*

I'm the happy little face with her chin resting on his left shoulder from behind.  The girl who forgot to button a few buttons on her shirt (in front of me) had her hand on Keith's hiney - real classy broad.  I'm sure his WIFE appreciated it.  Oh, btw, he sings just as fabulous in concert as he does on his CDs.

Follow me to the new group Everything Chef Ramsay!

maciymommieof3
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:30 AM

yeah, lucky me...I entered to win a new schwinn bike at IGA when I was 8 and won free accordian lessons....THAT MY DAD MADE ME TAKE.... Yucko :P

so when they say "winning isn't everything"....

I think thats what they meant! LOL

Can you come out and play*?

the cafe mod :)

TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Quoting maciymommieof3:

yeah, lucky me...I entered to win a new schwinn bike at IGA when I was 8 and won free accordian lessons....THAT MY DAD MADE ME TAKE.... Yucko :P

so when they say "winning isn't everything"....

I think thats what they meant! LOL

LMAO!!!! And the accordian out of all things!!!!!

TheJerseyGirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Quoting EllenMeister:

Yes, I won roundtrip airline tickets TWICE!!

The first time was from American Airlines, and I flew first class roundtrip between New York and Los Angeles.

The second time I won TWO roundtrip tickets to London from British Airways. Pretty cool!

WTH???? you win plane tickets and I win liquor?????  Keith Urban??? I'd like to touch his hiney myself !!!! I think I hate you both.......lol

AriesMom24
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:45 AM

I won a herbal life package and I have won syrup off of here which im still waiting for LOL

poshkat
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:53 AM

i wont a trophy for highest pitch from my 8th grade vocal teacher. lol. and a champane bottle and glasses made from pure chocolate at prom. that was a good breakfast for a hangover!!

Mrmrscarder
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:55 AM

never won anything more than a ten dollar lottery ticket i have the worst luck a winning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)