Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing today?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM
  • 30 Replies

I am Spring cleaning closets and dresser drawers so I can run to Goodwill this afternoon, I am getting ready to also make a cake from scratch, we are having a dinner party tonight so I have made a Tequila Lime Chicken which has set over night in the sauce and then my husband and daughter will go to their first Father/Daughter dance this evening after dinner!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I need to do that and then hold a yard sale. I want to get rid of as much as possible BUT today we're going on our usual 26 mile bike ride. My husband is doing better and got the ok, after his accident in November, to ride again providing someone is with him.

Then I gotta come back and start studying again for my real estate exam on wednesday. I missed it last Tuesday by ONE point. I'm so pissed. I messed up at the end of the test just because I wasn't feeling comfortable. My back was hurting and I was freezing in that room.

Jessymessy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:16 AM

my tv isnt working, but its not the TV, its the electricity running to that part of the apartment, so i need someone to come in and check it out but the apartment is a mess because i have so much homework i havent gotten anything done so now instead of writing my final paper AGAIN (didnt get to yesterday either) I am cleaning my apartment so the electrician can come. Also trying to find someone to take my cat for the day since we are not aloud to have cats here and i got her thinking we were leaving next week but were not, and the cat is a very loud meower so she would be noticed even if i put her in one of the rooms upstairs. i also want to go to missouri and get my loan guy fired, but i dont know, ma to mo is a pretty long drive...

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Good luck with studying ladies, boy I do not miss those days!! Have a great weekend!

supermom3806
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Well I just got done picking up. I have a load of dishes going plus working on laundry.
Also I'm watching about 3 pairs of UGGs on eBay hopefully I will win one lol.
Later tonight hubby && I are going to see Brooklyn's Finest.
Right now I'm waiting for my pizza pockets to get done cooking.
I have to go get more at Sam's Clubs these are my last two =[
Plus I'm watching 7th Heaven =] (I have seasons 1-9 on DVD, 10 comes out March 23 then all that's left is season 11.)

Tomorrow we are going to Chuck E Cheese for my son's 4th birthday. He really turns 4 on Monday but since his cousins have school we are going Sunday. He's all excited that's all he's talking about.

AislinnAsparas
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM

What a fun day you are having.  Well, I just cleaned up breakfast.  We're now going to get ready to go ride horses at the barn.  Back for lunch and then I have to set my dd down for catechism homework...then mass this evening...feels like a short day already!

AislinnAsparas
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM

oh yeah, laundry, laundry, laundry and clean up in between!

GOBryan
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Thanks. I can't wait to be over it. I thought I was years ago but decided to do something different, 20 years later. lol. Just shows me that it never really ends.

Quoting lapcounter:

Good luck with studying ladies, boy I do not miss those days!! Have a great weekend!

Honeybun09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:54 AM

DD and I are sitting around the house. My husband is working in another state today and tomorrow so we have no transportation to go anywhere. We'll be watching some DVDs, playing with blocks, coloring, reading, etc.

mommalyon66
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I have to work a half day today. I'm thinking I might take a few of my residents outside on the patio so they can enjoy some of this sunshine! Then I'm coming home to fire up the grill.

sharebearII
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Procrastinating.   ...as usual.   lol

Have fun with your busy day, OP!   :)

It will yet be the proud boast of women that they never contributed a line to the Bible.

- George W. Foote
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)