Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CALLING ALL PRACTICAL JOKERS

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so today at lunch dh told me he wanted to get rid of the dog supposedly she cost too much. we have a 1 yr old doberman and she is my baby she is very protective of my kids and the only way i would get rid of her is if she were to attack my kids but dont worry the kids are never left alone. so he kept telling me he was gonna get rid of her and i said no your not and he was like "babe we cant afford her (yes we can) and he kept this going on and on and me of course wasnt thinking about it being april fools day so i was to the point of tears thinking that maybe one of his commanders told him the dog had to go or something an then he told me APRIL FOOLS i wanted to beat the shit out of him. so i need a good practical joke to get him back with any ideas? i was thinking about maybe printing some divorce papers off the internet and filling them out then leaving them for him when he got home nad being no where in site (like out to get dinner or something) and then on the back write april fools. but my dumbass thought outloud so that one wont work so any ideas? my sister's friend in middle school had the best idea yet that her little brother played on his mom one year. when her brother was in middle school he had a teacher that was good family friend with his mom so he had that teacher do a write up slip (keep n mind this kid had never gotten in trouble for naything) and she wrote that he was swearing, refusing to do what was asked, walked out of class without permission, then came back smelling like cigerettes and when he was asked if he had been smoking in the bathroom he told the teacher yes. well his mom saw this and was furious and was about ready to ground him for life had that whole im gonna kill you face and he saw that and he was like mom mom turn it over turn it over and it said APRIL FOOLS his mom will never forget that. she was ready to ground him for life. and she saw that and just laughed. so i need some idea's ladies.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ARE YOU AN ARMY WIVES FAN??? IF SO NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 11

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
glitterteaz
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM

put deep heat in his after shave!!!

mommam58122
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:22 PM

well that would be good if he used aftershave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)