Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am in a pissy f*ing mood....GET OVER IT

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM
  • 3 Replies

Normally in my real life(not online) I am a nice and happy person.  I am calm and not easily angered.  If I get frustrated or upset I actually come on here to CM and vent my frutrations valid or not I get out what I need to get out here so I am not freaking out on my family. And it actually works pretty well.  That is until I start my period.  At least a day or two before hand I can feel myself getting pissy. I hate everyone and everything and I am genreally unhappy with every aspect of my life and am sure that I must be ugly and that my DH has no reason to be with me.  And this continues throughout my period until the day its gone.  Usually a week I am like this.  And I try so hard not to be a bitch to my family, or anyone else.  I do everything in my power to just keep everything in.  Well the mornings are always really bad on these weeks, I am tired as it is since I think my iron is low normally  but when I am bleeding its worse, so when I wake up I am still tired and really no one should talk to me as soon as I wake up one week a month.
It is spring break, so my son is home ALL WEEK LONG, and its raining so we cant get outside of the house. These kids are literally all over me, and the way they hang on me you would think they never see me.  I actually do all I can to spend time with them but also wnt them to play on their own without me. 
well this morning they would not leave me alone, I JUST woke up and I am tired. and when I start my period I am even more tired because I think my iron is really low. So I was a bit cranky.  well I told the gets to "get off me and find something to do that doesn't involve bugging me for five fricken minutes"  Yeah I said it kinda mean but I didn't yell at them or anything else I just snapped at them.
Well my husband yelled at me from the bathroom and told me I need to change my attitude.  I said Whatever and ignored him.  Not in the mood for a fight and it would turn bad knowing my mood right now.  So he gets all pissed off, and was pissed off pretty much half the fricken day over it!
He doesn't seem to get the fact that I have been INSIDE THE HOUSE ALL DAY LONG with the kids literally crawling all over me and talking to me and bugging me and whining at me and everything else a kid does when they are bored.  Normally I dont snap at the kids but I am just not in a good mood.  I dont even understand why he freaked out on me in the first place.  Its not like I slapped the kids or told them to go to hell or yelled at them, I just told them to leave me alone.
I dont even know what his problem is cause he seemed fine when he woke up.
I am in a bad mood today, it seems to be worse today and i am exhausted. I even walked to the store with the kids in the rain just to get dinner.  So if he comes home pissy at me I am seriously going to throw a fricken hissy fit.

Ok, I know most of that probably didnt make much sense but I needed to just get it out and gone so I can go make dinner for the kids.  No replies are needed but you can if you want...If you feel the need to complain with me feel free LOL
Have a wonderful day ladies.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kellensmommy08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 PM

What's for dinner?

mollymae09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:09 PM

You don't help your case when you keep posting stuff like this... It gives people an opportunity to jump right back on you. Seriously. Ever heard that if you act happy, you become happy? Try it. I find it works.

JSVDP
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I am happy in my real life, this is internet and strangers.  I would rather be seen as a whiny bitch to ppl here than to scream at or beat my kids out of anger or frustration.  Which is why I do post here when I am in a bad mood or ahve a bad moment. It just helps.  Some ppl are actually very sweet and there are only rare moments that I get pissed off at what others say to me on here.  then I realize how stupid I am to listen to the internet and get over it.

And we are having sausage egg buiscuits with cheese.  hubbies idea, I had to go get eggs LOL...the kids got a whole bag of toys out of the trip cause they spent the whole time being very good considering it was pouring down rain and we had to walk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)