Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I honestly don't care if you like this or not

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM
  • 404 Replies

I normally do not just randomly spout stuff out but I just looked at my Facebook and I belong to an anti abortion group.  They posted a video on abortion showing how the procedure is done.  How the FUCK is this justifiable?  WHY not choose adoption?!  This makes NO sense!!  This is geared towards not the women who were raped, but the women who say "I wanted to finish college" are you KIDDING ME?!  You kill your child because you want to finish college?!  Those who say "We are not financially stable" it's called ADOPTION!  There are millions of GOOD men and women wanting children more than anything else.  It makes me sick how selfish people can be.  I look at my kids and couldn't imagine walking into an office saying I don't want my child.

There was a post on here a few days ago saying "If you got an abortion do you regret it" I saw ONE person who said yes ONE!  This is sick seriously.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myouroboros
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM

So its ok to kill the babies who are from rape? People who are so judgemental make no sense to me.

kellensmommy08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM

This is not one of those "I  am bored and want attention posts" it's very logical it's very sad.  I had to get it off my chest when I saw that video I wanted to throw up.

mollymae09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I couldn't agree more. It's absolutely horrible. I did a report for class, and looking at the information made me so physically sick!! I hate it. Abortion was NEVER an option in my mind. EVER. Seriously women... there are people WAITING to have a child, and they can't... Give them the gift of life rather than being selfish and taking it.

kellensmommy08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:34 PM

HELL NO I do NOT believe in abortion PERIOD.  I am saying THIS POST is geared towards those who just did it for the reasons listed.  I believe also that rape babies AND mentally disabled babies deserve a life.

Quoting myouroboros:

So its ok to kill the babies who are from rape? People who are so judgemental make no sense to me.

carterscutie85
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Alot of the videos can contain false information. Unless u are a doctor or in the room when one is done u can't know for sure if the video is a bunch of hoopla or if it's the truth.

It would be very easy for a knowledgable person to put together a fake video on how abortion is done and make it look real.

IleanRight
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I think abortion is wrong for ME...even rape

mollymae09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Quoting myouroboros:

I agree... even rape shouldn't be a factor. Yes, it'd be hard to carry the baby for 9 months... but think of what a great gift you could give a family.

CafeMom Tickers
cawmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

There are enough unwanted children in the world, why would anyone want to add to it by giving a child away

mollymae09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Quoting carterscutie85:

Alot of the videos can contain false information. Unless u are a doctor or in the room when one is done u can't know for sure if the video is a bunch of hoopla or if it's the truth.

It would be very easy for a knowledgable person to put together a fake video on how abortion is done and make it look real.

Talk to a doctor. It truly is as bad as the videos say. ESPECIALLY in 2nd or 3rd trimester. And for those that will say 'it doesn't have a heartbeat yet'  I found out at 3 weeks 4 days...and we saw the baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound.

CafeMom Tickers
mollymae09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Quoting cawmom:

There are enough unwanted children in the world, why would anyone want to add to it by giving a child away

No child is unwanted. They just haven't found a family yet. Oh and if this is how you feel...what about IVF... Shouldn't they adopt one of these 'unwanted' children rather than adding a life to our population?

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)