Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would u think if u saw?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM
  • 22 Replies

some guy stading outside of the gas station well across the street from it actually talking to himself. well actually i think he was preaching the gospel but im not sure he was loud enough for you to know he was talkng but you couldnt really hear him that well. im not sure why if he wants to preach would he do it outside a gas station of all place. i mean he reminds of those crazy people u see in movies always shouting the world is ending and stuff like that. but he was actually preaching. so i dont know what would u think if you had seen him?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

ARE YOU AN ARMY WIVES FAN??? IF SO NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 11

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Buggy979
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:59 PM

bi polar

CoeyG
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I wouldn't think anything.   Where did Christ preach? 

Besides the guy could have been on the phone preaching to someone. 

mommam58122
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:17 PM

no there was no phone nad i have seen him all this week everytime i have driven past that gas station he is out there. i know christ preached all over but sometimes when i see those people and they are talking to themselves and no one is listening it really makes me think of the crazy people in the movies lol

icturner
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I would just think he has a mental illness and be on my way. No need to stare of do anything.

glitterteaz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:20 PM

There is people like that around here. I do not trust them for a second. Especially after this girl got stab in a park by a man muttering to his self.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:40 AM

I would have called the police to check him out. He could have some mental illness and be a bit disoriented. I would not have assumed he was dangerous. 

emptynstr
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Having lived in a small town that was also the home of the states mental facility, I wouldn't think anything of it. The harmless patients would be given daypasses and you would see them around town all the time.

Mommy_of_LttlD
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I would walk up to him and say " Dad, come on it's time to go home now."    

No, I am just kidding.    There are people all over that have mental illnesses.  I wouldn't think anything of it and just ignore him and go about my day.   
There was this guy when I was growing up that used to bring his lawnchair to the gas station and sit there all day and talk to himself.  He always sounded like he was having a blast.  Alot of days he even had his lawn chair by the payphone talking on it.   Oh man good ol' Crockett.  He was so funny.

youngmom33
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM

" That's weird "

Then I'd go on about my day

Brandyh
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:09 AM

yup...

Quoting Buggy979:

bi polar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)