• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When the kids go to bed...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM
  • 18 Replies

What do you and your dh/so do?

We either play cards, watch a movie or watch the news and then Leno. I love our alone time :)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randi1978
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I'm on Cafemom.....between working nine, ten hours a day and then trying to get my dd to wind down at the end of the evening.....Cafemom is my best friend...and great entertainment!

KGeist86
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 PM

We cuddle and watch t.v., work out, play Wii.

AprilLWorley
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:37 PM

DH and I always send time together.  It is the only time that we are not busy doing other things.  I look forward to this time with him every night!!  in love

CnMe31
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM

My husband and I are usually sitting in bed with our lap tops--me on CafeMom and him on Facebook.  (BTW--I love your eyeliner.)

MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:41 PM

If hubby's home,we watch movies/tv,play games,or just talk!We love our alone time too :o)

elijahsmommy23
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:43 PM

We have to start our homework then! We are both in college and so after the baby goes to bed is the only time we really have to work on it and be able to get a whole lot accomplished. 

EdgeOfSanity
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Quoting CnMe31:

My husband and I are usually sitting in bed with our lap tops--me on CafeMom and him on Facebook.  (BTW--I love your eyeliner.)

rockinmama07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM

We will either watch something on TV together or snuggle up and talk.  Sometimes one of us will get on the computer but that's pretty rare.

EdgeOfSanity
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 PM

I miss our Wii nights! We got hard on money a while back and ended up selling ours. We eventually got bored with it because we mastered all the games that we played together, but it sure was fun while it lasted. Oh, and our 9yo dd is now in an arm/thumb cast because of Wii boxing at her friends house, so it's a good thing we don't own one. lol

Quoting KGeist86:

We cuddle and watch t.v., work out, play Wii.

babyjaysmomma24
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:54 PM

My DH watches a movie/tv and I'm on cafemom on my laptop...of course it drives him NUTS that I can multi-task and I know exactly whats going on on whatever he is watching :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)