• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a group

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

That doesn't bash or hate on other moms and everyone gives advice and doesn't over look someone's post JUST cause they don't know the person????? I mean I hate to be a rant n rave but this site is getting really crazy and way overdramatic about alot of things! You would think that seeing as all of the moms who are adults would ACT like adults thier own age and not be SO hateful! Just want a group that helps and doesn't bash on other mamas! Thanks!

Oh and NO BASHING PLEASE!

in love its a boy

Wife to a loving soldier and mommy to be to a precious baby boy who is our wonderful gift from God!

save the date

pregnancy week by week

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 PM

There are..... I usually try to see it from the other person's POV... put myself in thier shoes... but sometimes, its VERY hard to do.

Nykkii
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:47 PM

The reality is that there are a lot of moms on this site.  That means a lot of different opinions.  Some of these topics people feel very strongly about and fight about as much as they feel they have to.  Considering how many people are on this site, you can expect to find every type of person there is in the world.  You'll have some really nice people, some really mean ones, some shy ones, some opinionated ones, some crazy ones and some normal ones.  Lol. 

I try to look at each side before commenting.  And then, I try to be nice.  Some people need a reality check though. 

glitterteaz
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM

EdgeOfSanity
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I get what you're saying. I really do. However, just because we are adults doesn't mean we have sugar coat everything. Some times that can be mistaken as bashing. That's not to say that bashing doesn't happen. Some women just have very strong opinions on things.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I belong to a very civil Mom of Teens group. 

ArMyWiFe9506
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 12:18 AM

LOL I wish I could join....BUT I am 23 and I definitely DONT have any teens LOL I am on my first living baby. Last two pregnancies last year didnt work out so well but I know they didnt cause we just werent ready at that time.

Quoting atlmom2:

I belong to a very civil Mom of Teens group. 

in love its a boy

Wife to a loving soldier and mommy to be to a precious baby boy who is our wonderful gift from God!

save the date

pregnancy week by week

vlester
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I feel what you saying I am in about 1 or 2 groups and all they do is down each other and curse each other out, you get tired of all of that after awhile.

But I am in a great group it's called Elementary school kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)