Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Butt cracks.... do you show yours?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 4:54 AM
  • 22 Replies

I've got to know a few things if you do....

1)  Do you mean to show it off or are your pants just low and you don't realize it?

2)  If you do know it's showing, why do you show it?  Is it a sexy thing to you, or is it a not caring about it showing thing?

3)  Has anyone ever told you your crack was showing?  If so, what do you say?

Weird questions, I know, but I see at least one person at the mall every time I go that has crack showing... young people, not middle aged plumbers, lol.  And I see it on TV every now and again and all I can think is that it's GOT to be on purpose - wouldn't they feel the breeze otherwise?  And I wonder why.... so I'm asking, lolol.

by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cappy1979
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 4:58 AM

I was always told that crack is bad for you. Lol. All  I know is that I don't show mine and I have no desire to. I don't care if you are the hottest guy or hottest girl, showing butt crack is not an attractive thing to do.

Kaelansmom
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 5:11 AM

I don't mean too, and usually wear long shirts to cover it up just in case

Yes, i have been told. I was about 30 lbs lighter and the guy told me he was enjoying the view.... He had to have been looking pretty hard, considering I was sitting down in teh food court...

mamapaparazzi
by on Apr. 5, 2010 at 5:23 AM

LOL, oh no! lol. 

Quoting Kaelansmom:

I don't mean too, and usually wear long shirts to cover it up just in case

Yes, i have been told. I was about 30 lbs lighter and the guy told me he was enjoying the view.... He had to have been looking pretty hard, considering I was sitting down in teh food court...

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM

No...I don't show it. My knowledge is in dog's, not plumbing. 

Jeneane135
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:01 PM

Well, I can speak for some members of my family who suffer from this problem. My husband seems to have permanent butt crack no matter what he does. We've tried everything: different types of belts, pants, underwear, shirts...his crack always seems to peek out! I can assure you he doesnt do it on purpose. He is kind of a space cadet and usually has no clue it's happening, and tries his best to fix the problem but to no avail. He's in construction so maybe its just in his blood ;)

My first son is a lot like my husband in many ways, and suffers from this problem as well, only worse unfortunately--he often has major butt showing. It's gross but admiteddly funny--he gets teased by his siblings about it a lot. I know it bothers him, and Ive tried to help in finding ways to avoid it, but again nothing seems to work. His bottom has a mind of its own!

My niece also suffers from this problem. She's a sweet, un-promiscuous girl, but I think she's a victim of the low-rise jeans phenomenon (its hard to find other types of jeans for girls these days!). She definitely does not do it on purpose, her mom (my husband's sister) tries to remind her to fix the problem when she sees it, and she usually does her best to.

I think my husband's family tends to have high butt cracks and thats where a lot of the problem lies too.

Anyways, Im sure there are people out there who dont care or do it on purpose. But there are definitely people (like those in my family) who do care and wish it didnt happen, but just can't help it. Hope that was informative :) (sorry if there were any unpleasant details)

CoeyG
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Do you mean to show it off or are your pants just low and you don't realize it?  I don't wear pants that low...nobody needs to see that.

Has anyone ever told you your crack was showing?  If so, what do you say?

I thanked them then ran to the restroom to pull up my pants and pull down my shirt...it simply is not attractive

onehotmom8300
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Haha we come from a family of NO BUTTS and starting from the top (my dad) all the way down to my niece (3 yrs old) we always have some crack showing if bent over it's kind of natural lol! Sucks having a flat ass!

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Well I do wear low jeans. I mean not too low but not "mom" jeans. When I bend over sometimes I'm sure the top of my hiney peeks out.

midnightstar21
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Mine is always showing. People tell me all the time. I get belts to make my pants stay up etc. But my crack always shows and it embarrassing.  I don't think its hot or anything i don't mean for my crack to show but it just does.

bizkit_fanky
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Nope I make sure noone sees my coin slot..lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN