Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look familiar?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM
  • 127 Replies

Reminds me of the Mom on The Water Boy, everything's the Devil, but this time its everything is Communism..

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinybubblez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM

shit stirrer

6in5years
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Guess I missed it !  Oh, well.

BleedinHeartMom

what? every time something *new* is introduced the first thing people do is scream, It's communism

hatinnd

I wish this gang was here now.  THEY'D take care of those Westboro Baptist Church fuc*s.

hatinnd
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Quoting BleedinHeartMom:

what? every time something *new* is introduced the first thing people do is scream, It's communism

lol    Hey wait a minute!  Are you one of those damned Commies??

just kidding.  And as to my previous reply, I only mean that a bunch of haters like these would surely beat em down!!

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

CoeyG
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Yeah, very sad.   I grew up during these times.  I remember when a  black family wanted to move into our neighborhood, they were Air Force (we lived near the base) they had to have all the voting adults in the neighborhood sign a peitition allowing them to move into that neighborhood because it was "whites only"...

Heather_Rayne
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I agree completely. Its getting scary and people seem to be getting more and more stupid.

tinybubblez
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Quoting Heather_Rayne:

I agree completely. Its getting scary and people seem to be getting more and more stupid.

yeah. i agree..

p88hbear
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Quoting tinybubblez:

shit stirrer

That exactly what I was thinking...

margroc
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Quoting hatinnd:

I wish this gang was here now.  THEY'D take care of those Westboro Baptist Church fuc*s.

Um, I kind of think the folks in the photo would more than likely join in the protest with the WBC.

“The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.” - Pierre E. Trudeau

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)